Chapter 8

Brick's POV

I drove back home, with the boys. I parked and rushed in my room, with my ribs burning and hissing. I locked the door, and grabbed at my hair, I was taking deep breaths but tears rolled down my cheeks. I ran over to my box, and saw it was empty. I frowned and unlocked my door, and rushed down the stairs.

"Brick?" I heard Boomer yelled, I just ran by. I ran outside, and grabbed a lawn chair. I charged to the window and threw the chair in. I heard gasps, and glass breaking. I grabbed a piece of broken glass and ran to my car. I started it and saw Butch and Boomer rushing outside.

"Brick!" They yelled as I drove out of here. I ran into the store and grabbed a case of Budlight and payed for it. I rushed outside and drove to the park. I sighed and got out of the car. I walked slowly to the tree, and sat down. I looked up at the sky and closed my eyes. I frowned and opened a beer, I drank it and made one cut. I opened another beer and made two more. Repeating this process 'till I couldn't see straight, I sighed and felt dizzy.

I stood up, and walked down the park. Blood running down my arms, my breath stinking of beer. I closed my eyes and fell down to the ground, I grunted and flipped over, and cried.

"Why? Why me?" I asked to no one. I cried and rolled over to my side. Not caring if people would see me, I just want to disappear. With that I got up, and walked to the road. I stared and saw the red light, and cars waiting for it to be green, I didn't press the walking button, and waited it to turn green. As it did, I took one step one the ground and felt impact on my right side. I fell to the ground, my head smashed in the ground, and blood started to gush out.

"Brick!" I heard someone yelled.

Blossom's POV

I walked out of my house. Needing fresh air, I sighed and put my hands in my pockets and walked down the road.

I looked up and saw stars. I heard yelling, I ran and heard a crash. I looked and saw Brick laying on the ground.

"Brick!" I yelled and ran over to him. I rip off my jacket and covered his head, I tore a piece of my shirt and wrapped it around his arms.

"Brick, stay with me. Please, I promise that I'll say you and I plan to keep it. Please stay with me, please. I need you, I love you." I said as people started to take him away. I stared at his moving body, I stared at his bruised, broken body.

Heyyo Guys!!

Well Sorry for it being short!! I promise Ill make it up to ya next one!! And I would like to thank my teacher who let me on my phone to update!!!

Wells Byes Loves Y'alls!!!!!!