Maybe this wont be so bad.

I hesitated but i ended up kissing back.  I could feel him smirk into the kiss, his hand went to my back and he started to lay me down on the couch. 

"M-mitch we c-cant do this" I tried to hold back a moan as he started to kiss my neck. 

"Why cant we" he whinnied as he looked up at me. 

"Because Damon will find out" I said in the same tone. He sighed and got off of me. 

"Fine" he mumbled and got off the couch and started to walk out of the living room. I sighed and got up too and started to follow him. 

"Hey were are you going?" I asked as i followed him upstairs. 

"To my room" he said as he walked to the last door in the hallway. 

"why?" 

"because i can" 

"can i come in?" 

"No"

"why?" i asked him again. "Why isn't he letting me into his room" i thought to myself. 

"Stop asking so many god damn questions" He snapped at me turning around to face. My eyes widened and i started walking backwards. 

"S-sorry" I said quickly as a hung my head so that my hair would cover my face. I heard him sigh and i heard footsteps coming towards me. I looked up and saw him walk towards me. 

"S-stay away" I say scared he was going to hurt me.

"No. Sky I am not going to hurt you. I am sorry for snapping at you. Just come here" he said calmly. I slowly walked towards him with my head hung again. I felt arms wrap around me.

"I am sorry Sky" I heard Mitch sigh as he kissed the top of my head. 

"Its fine...But can i go in your room?" I asked him again.

"Fine lets go" He said as he let go of me and walked towards his door. He opened and went inside with me following behind him. There's nothing wrong with his room, it really cool actually i thought to myself as i looked around. 

"Why didn't you want me in your room it looks like every things normal?" I asked him. He just chuckled and shook his head.

"i just didn't want you in here sorry" He said as he pulled me onto his bed, with him.  I let out a small giggle and snuggled up to him. He grabbed the tv remote and turned it on. 

"Lets just go to sleep" he said. I looked at the clock and saw that it was 9:00pm. 

"Wait!! How is it already 9:00pm?!?!?!" I asked him. 

"You feel asleep during the storm" He chuckled "......wait i fell asleep"I thought.

"Oh. Ok. Wait i need to go to my room and get pjs" i said. Mitch got up and walked to his closet and took out one of his shirts and threw it at me. 

"There you have pjs" he said as he took off his shirt and pants leaving him just in his boxers. My face went red as i looked at him. "god he as abs" i thought to my self

"Are you just gonna keep staring or are you going to get dressed so we can go to sleep." He said to me snapping me out of my trance. 

"Oh uumm y-yeah" i said as i got dressed into his shirt. 

"God that looks so good on you" He said as he pulled me into him. I let out a small giggle again and squirmed out of his grip. I looked up at him and saw him pouting at me. 

"Lets go to bed i am tired" I said as i yawned. He nodded his head and turned off the lights. I jumped onto his bed and crawled under his blankets.  I felt the bed sink next to me abs arms wrap around me.  "Maybe this wont be so bad" i thogught to myself.

"Good night Sky" was the last thing i heard as i drifted to sleep.

A/N: I know this chapter is bad. Sorry guys i will try and make the next chapter better and longer. Sorry again guys.