out of the basement.

I woke up in the same room last night. I shivered at the coldness in the room. "Its frezing" I thought to my self. I looked down and saw that I was not in the same clothes. I was in a purple Tank top and black shorts. He must have change me I thought. I didn't like the thought though. I got up and started to walk around trying to get warm somehow. My hands went up to my arms and started to rub them for some heat. I started to hear footsteps coming to the door. I heard the click of the door and saw it open. Damon came in and smiled at me. I looked at the ground so my hair was covering my face.

"Hello love" I heard him say. I didn't say anything. He stared to walk over to me.

"Look at me" he demand. I didn't look at him my head stayed down

"Last chance Sky." he growled. I slowly lifted my head so that I can look at him. I let a small scream seeing him so close. He chuckled and smiled at me.

"Did I startle you?" He asked.

"Y-yes" I studered. He chuckled again.

"I am guessing you are hungry and cold" he looked me in the eyes. I nodded my head quickly. He laughed alittle.

"Ok. I will let you out of the chains. Dont try anything funny." He said becoming serious. I just nodded my head again. He bent down and pulled out a key from his back pocket unlocking the chains. He grabbed my arm quickly so I can't move. I looked down at him and waited for him to get up. He jumped up and looked at me. He started to walk towards the door. He started lightly pulling on my arm towards the door when I stood still.

"Don't worry I wont hurt you if you be good" he said and pulled on my arm making me stumble forward. He started walking again with me right behind him.

"Were are we going?" I asked him as he closed the door.

"We are going to your room." He said and started to walk up stairs. "I have a room!?"I thought to myself. He opened the basement door. He let go of my arm and I walked a little bit ahead of him. This house was huge!! I started to walk around the house not really think about were I was going.

"Sky were are you going!?!" I heard him yell at me. I stopped and realized I was at the front door and didnt realize it. "Note to self watch were you are going" I thought to my self. I turned around to come face to face with Damon. I screamed and dropped to the floor.

"S-sorry. I didn't watch were I was going" he sighed and looked down at me with his blue eyes.

"Watch were you are going next time" he held out his hand for me to grab. I nodded my head and grabed his hand. He pulled me up and started to walk me to the opposite side of the house and upstairs.