Meeting someone else

I woke up shivering from the cold. All the blankets were kicked off and i was still had no cloths on. I rolled over and found Damon sleeping, back in all his cloths. I got off the bed as quietly as i can and tried to find what was left of my cloths. After ten minutes of not finding them any were i gave up and grabbed one of the blankets and wrapped it around me. I walked over to the door and tried to open it. It was unlocked, i opened the door and walked upstairs as quietly as i can. Finally I got upstairs and started to walk back to my room. When I got there, another person was in my room! It was another guy. He had brown hair and brown eyes, he looked shorter by Damon by a little, he looked 5'9. He also looked like he was 16.
"Umm" I tried to get his attion, but he didn't hear me.

"Hello?!?!" I screamed getting attion this time. He looked over at me and put back the black lacy under ware he was holding.

"Hi. So i am guessing you are the girl Damon has been talking about." He said as he came up to me.   

"umm sure. Can i ask you why you were in my room?!?!?!"  I shouted at him again.

"Well this is my house too." I frowned at this.

"Great so now I have to deal with two people when i try to escape" I mumbled forgetting about any feelings I had for Damon last night.

"What was that sky?" I heard the fimraler voice growl from behind me. I let out a small whimper and turned around to see Damon was right there.

"N-nothing, Damon" i strutted scared that there was going to be another punishment.

"Good. Now it looks like you have meet my friend" He said as he pointed towards the other dude.

"Yeah, he was going through my stuff" I mumbled more to myself then anyone else.

"Well any ways this is his house to, so get used to him being here." Damon said as he went to pull me into a hug. I pushed him away from me making him growled.

"Can I at least know his name!?!?!" I asked both of them.

"Watch it Sky! You dont want another person dead do you!" Damon growled at me. I sighed and hung my head and mumbled out a small no.

"Ok good. Behave then. Go and take a shower and when you are done we will talk about the new rules in the kitchen." He growled again. I nodded my head and walked into the room and waited for his friend to get out. After they were gone i walked over to the door closed it and locked it. I let the blanket fall down and walked over to the bathroom. I got everything I needed and got into the shower. After that i walked out and grabbed a pair of black shorts and blue and white striped shirt.  After brushing my hair and teeth i started to walk downstairs.I walked to the kitchen doors and opened them. When I walked in I saw Damon and his Friend Sitting at the counter. I walked over to them and stood next to Damon. 

"Oh yeah before I forget. We need to put this back on" He said as he grabbed the collar he put on me yesterday. He cliped it around my neck and pulled me into his lap. 

"Ok. So now that my friend is back. There are going to be new rules ok?" Damon said from behind me. I nodded my head yes and waited to hear them. 

"Wait before we start. Let me introduce my self. Hi i am Mitch." he gave me a small smile. 

"Hi Mitch. I am guessing you already know i am Sky." I said as he nodded his head. 

"Ok now the rules." They both said to me.

"Rule #1 Dont try to escape" Damon growled.

"Rule #2 do NOT go into my room" Mitch said, to me as i nodded my head yes. "Great now i want to go into his room" i thought to myself.

"I will be right back" Damon said as got up making me get up as well. Once he left I sat back down in his spot and looked at Mitch.

"Rule #3 dont talk back to me" Mitch said again. 

"Yeah that rule wont work for me" I said back to him. He chuckled a little and smirked at me. 

"Oh so the rule wont work? Hmmm?" He said back to me with a look of amusement in his eyes.

"Yeah. It wont work" I said back to him.  He just chuckled and smiled at me again. His smile could almost make me melt,. 

"Ok, ok. Rule #3 again then is do as i say when Damon puts me in charge of you" He said going seriose again. 

"Ok' I said as i heard foot steps coming back towards the kitchen. Damon walked in, and looked at both of us. 

"Mitch watch Sky. I have to go and do something for a couple of weeks. So i wont be here" Mitch nodded his head as Damon walked over to me. 

"Sky be good for Mitch. If he says you did one bad thing there will have to be a punishment." He growled into my ear as he gave me a hug. I nodded my head yes as he pulled away.

"Good girl" He said to me and walked away.

"Wait you are going now?!?!" Mitch asked as he got up.

"Yes. Sorry about that but i need to. Make sure Sky is good and tell me if she does anything bad" Damon said as he walked out of the kitchen, with me and Mitch following him. 

"Yeah, yeah. Ok. I will." Mitch said as Damon walked over to were he had cloths packed? "When did he do this?" I asked myself. 

"Ok. Good i will be back in three weeks top. Be good Sky" Damon said as he grabbed all of his stuff. I nodded my head again and watched him open the door and take his stuff to his car. Mitch went and closed the door after Damon pulled away in the car. 

"So i guess its just going to be you and me for a bit" Mitch said as he turned around and looked at me. 

A/N: Pic is what Mitch looks like.