what now?

His lips meet mine and he started to kiss me. I didnt kiss back, I didnt want to, I hated him.

"Kiss back" I heard him growle into the kiss. Scared of what would happen if I don't kiss him, I kissed back. I tried to pull back but his hand went to the back of my head and kept my head there.  I started to get dizzy from the lack of air and thought I was going to pass out, but he pulled back before I could . I tried to catch my breath as he stared at me.

"What do you want?!?" I snapped at him after he just sat there staring at me for five minutes. Slap! My head was swoung to the right and there was a sting pain in my left cheak. Slinte tears started to roll down my checks again as i let my head hang.

"Don't talk to me like that! Got it!" I nodded my head slowly. I heard him sigh as he took my face in his hand. He started to kiss the place he hit me.

"Shhh girl  shh. You are alright." He whispered into my ear as he started to pet my hair.

"Let's go back to your room" he said as he started to get up. I stood up and waited for him to lead me back to my room. When we got to my room he opened the door and walked in. He dropped the leash and closed the door. He turned back to me and unhooked my leash from the collar.

" be good I have to go. I will leave your door unlocked. Ok?" I banned my head. He kissed me and walked out of my room. "What now?" I asked myself.

A/N: Sorry for the short chapter just thought I would make this sence I havent updated it in awhile. Thanks for reading. Bye!