my new room

After going upstairs he led me down a couple of hall ways. We stopped at a wooden door, it had two key locks and one of those locks at a hotel that has a chain. Damon unlocked the door and opened it. He walked in pulling me in behind him.

"This is were you will be staying. Ok?" He said/ asked me.

"Yes" I said as I looked around the room. It had obe window but it has bars over it. He led me to another door and opened the door, itwas a bathrooom. "Every thing you need is in that closet" he said while pointing to a door with a full body mirror on it. We walked back into my main room.

"Go take a shower and put new cloths on." He walked towards the door.

"Wait! I don't have any cloths" he turned around and point to a wardrobe in the conor of the room.

"It has clothes in it. They should be your size." He walked out of the room shutting the door behind him. Click I hear the lock lock. I sighed and started to walk to the bathroom. I look at myself in the mirror. My blue hair was knotted and messy. I opened the closet door to see all the stuff I would need. I grabbed a green towel and went and turned the shower on. I stripped out of the shorts and tanktop and stepped in the hot water. After a 30 minute shower I got out and dried my self. I wrapped the towel around me and walked to the wardrobe. I looked in and found a black tank top with the words leave me alone thank you on it. I grabbed that and jean shorts and put them on. I went back to the bathroom and opened the closet and grabbed a brush, tooth brush and tooth paste. After 30 minutes I was done getting ready. I walked back into my room and sat on the bed. I ran my hands over the thin black and red blanket. I heard the lock click and looked up. Damon came in.

"You look great. Now how about we go and get some food" he said walking over to me. I nodded my head and got up and started to follow him to get food.