The Story Of The Past - Part I

Zeeshan's POV:

Flashback:

I had just won the lottery of 30 crores, OMG, 30 crores were enough to feed 3 generations after me. Without any other thought, I called Aaradhya, but seemed like she had busied herself somewhere else today, this shouldn't have happened. I was so excited to tell her about this. The day when I took the lottery ticket and informed her, she was way more excited than I was. She also said that she would pray to her Kanha that I achieve the lottery!

I never had an interest in buying lotteries, for me they were just waste of money because if I didn't win, the hopes and the money would all go wasted. But, Aaradhya told me to buy the lottery this one time, and said that she was getting a gut feeling, that I would win it. At that time, it felt a bit immature of her, saying all this, but this woman is never wrong. There can also be one more reason that, well, SHE IS LUCKY TO ME! I chuckled at that thought!

I told Ammi-Abbu about it, and they looked quite pleased and Abbu started asking and giving advices about what I should be doing with this money, even Riz was blabbering a stupid idea which I ignored with a 'not-so-satisfied' look and an inward chuckle. That idiot wanted me to spend the whole 30 crores in buying food stuffs which were my, correction, his favorite!

All this while I wanted to talk to that darling person of mine which was the prime reason of me winning this lottery. I had tried calling her for the 20th time in the whole 3 hours but she didn't pick even once. What was she that much busy in? "..so is it ok?" asked my father and i just sat there with a blank expression. Here my father was trying to tell me about the profitable ways in which I could spend the money, whereas I was in my own la-la-land!

"Wh-What Abbu?" I asked him, requesting him to say again. "Bhaijaan is not listening to you Abbu, he is thinking about something else (moving closer to my ear,) or rather 'someone else'?" I looked at him with an angry face, whereas he just grinned and was about to burst into laughter.

"I was telling to invest this money on some good kind of business or maybe, some plot! So is it ok?" Okay? It was a fabulous idea, this way I could use this money as a base and make way for me to excel more in whatever venture I came up with. "It's an excellent idea Abbu, thanks a lot for this!" I hugged him and he smiled and hugged me back.

After lunch, I came into my room to again call Aaradhya and tell her the good news, but again her phone was switched off! What the hell's wrong with this girl? What is she this much busy in?

Suddenly my phone beeped, I thought it might be her, but when I saw the id of the person who just messaged me, I was shocked! It was Abhishek, Aaradhya's ex, I had talked to him quite a few times, enough for me to judge him. He was not bad, he was not good either. No one was good for HER except me! As long as I remember, last time we had talked, it didn't end on good terms, though I was not still angry on him, but I didn't know his part of the story!

Abhishek: Hi, wassup?

Me: Nothing much dude, what came up suddenly?

Abhishek: Just wanted to make u aware of ur gf's deeds!

My gf's deeds? I was surprised. Abhishek was the jealous-after-breakup kind of person. He had tried to separate me and Aaradhya several times before too but hadn't succeeded. I smiled at that thought. I was curious to know what foolish thing he had come up with now? And, I was busy thinking about the best comeback ever, which I would use on him. Suddenly my phone beeped again.

Abhishek: Hey! r u there?

Me: S, I am! Wht happened?

Abhishek: U know this Siddharth guy?

Yes, I knew him. He was related to Aaradhya. Actually, Aaradhya was related to him. She was very fond of writing about stories and novels and publish them online, there was this online story writing platform where she met Siddharth, short, Sid and instantly told me about his experience with him. She told me that he was a down to earth guy, who even after having a lot of followers was talking to her and talking decently to her. She was impressed by his kind gesture and went on telling me about his behavior, personality and blah blah blah. Well, to be honest I was very much jealous of this Sid guy but didn't want to show Aaradhya so I continued replying as if it weren't a big deal!

But, suddenly hearing about him that too from Abhishek's mouth was kind of weird! And, unexpected too! What was it with this Siddharth guy and MY Aaradhya, was she someone to be concerned on this matter? Well, have to dig deeper and get to know the truth! 

Heya! Lovelies how are y'all doing?
I urge you not to be a silent reader. Plzz do upvote and comment!

Bbye! Wait for the next chapter!
~MeMissAngelRicha :)