Aaradhya's Role As Zeeshan's Secretary

Aaradhya's POV:

I shifted in my bed, with the most irritating sound of an alarm clock. I would happily like to kill that person who invented such a sleep-destructing and sleep-killing device!

Just when you feel, that finally I am having a sweet sleep and there is still time to wake up, goes this alarm clock with an utter torturous sound to wake you up and bring you out of your lala land and into this dreadful world, full of challenges!

I suddenly remembered that today was my first day at work and I surely couldn't be late and make my first impression on my co-workers go bad.

I quickly stopped the alarm and looked at the time. I was relieved to know that, this was the first alarm of the day and I hadn't snoozed it before! It was still 6:00am, which meant, I had 3 hours left to be at my work place!

I got out of my bed and started off with my morning rituals, brushing teeth and taking bath. I quickly tied my hair in a towel and rushed to my worship room where I had kept all the idols of gods. I filled the pot with some water and offered that to the sun god, a really pious and positive manner to start your day. I then lighted the incense sticks as well as the earthen lamps in front of lord Kanha, as well as other deities and started chanting the shlokas and mantras of the respective gods!

After about 20 minutes, I was done with my pooja (worship) and I looked at the time, it was a quarter to 7 (6:45). I then released my wet hair from the towel and started drying them. After 10 minutes, I was done with drying my hair and then pouted at my thought of a dress!

I finally came up with a formal shirt and a knee-length skirt, letting my hair be free. I quickly applied my foundation, lip gloss, mascara, compact powder and I was good to go! I had never been a make-up addict, but this city had made me try these beauty enhancing creams and powders!

I looked at my watch, which was a gift from my parents before I came into this beautiful city. The time was 8:15 and I gasped how fast time flies! I had only a few minutes left before turning over a new leaf and starting my life on a new note!

I poured myself some cereals and milk and started savoring it. After having my breakfast, I made my move to my car grabbing my handbag and clutch and not to forget, my knight in the shining armour;)

I reached SKIHHS within 15 minutes by car. You can say it was a pleasant drive for me oblivious of the troubles waiting for me inside this welcoming hospital.

I jumped out of my car and saw that the time was somewhere close to 8:40! Woah! I was much earlier than they had expected me to be!

"Stupid darling, tell me the name of any one, just one crazy creature who expected you on this damn earth?" Mind your language consci, because the joke's on you as that crazy one will first happen to be my mom dad! "Oh ok I accept my defeat! Hands up!" My consci was not that bad!

I entered the hospital and saw the receptionist and showed her my perfect toothy smile! She smiled back at me and I went to her to get to know what and all duties I did have today!

"Hey! Miss Gupta? Boss's one of the new secretary?" She asked me in a sweet voice and I nodded my head. But instantly her words caught my attention. What does she mean by 'one of the new secretaries'? Wasn't I gonna be the only one? "So, stupid darling, you think that, the great boss will have only one secretary, only you? Why will he even prefer working with such a boring woman?"

I pouted my mouth at my consci's statement. No! I am not BORING! And, yeah, being a boss of such a prestigious hospital, he does require more than one secretary! "And admit it, YOU ARE JEALOUS!" No! Surely am not jealous! Why would I be? "coz, you love him" No! This topic shouldn't be coming here yet again. Please consci! "Fine, whatever!"