Zeeshan Seems Smitten

Zeeshan's POV:

OMG! she looked so damn beautiful in the pink blouse and the knee-length pencil skirt which she wore for this interview. Her beautiful hair, tied up in a ponytail.

Although she was completely dressed in the'formal' attire, still her beauty was something which was not hidden from me, no matter whatever she wore.

She was extremely a beautiful, innocent and sweet angel. MY Angel! But I don't know whether she is mine anymore.

"No, she is not yours dear. Don't you remember what all happened 6 months ago. Just put this fact in your head, SHE is not yours!" My conscience yelled at me for thinking that she was still mine.

I could see that she was staring at me or more like drooling over me from the time I had turned my chair to face her.  OMG! Was she really drooling over me? Have my charms worked their way here as well?

"Miss can you please continue with your introduction?"Saahil's voice was stern as if ordering her. I didn't like the way he commanded her but chose to keep mum.

She didn't say anything but was sitting in front of me shocked and baffled! O man! She didn't even know how cute and irresistible she was looking with this confused expression plastered on her face.

And in a second or two, she started blushing! BLUSHING? Was she blushing because of me? "No idiot she is blushing because of Saahil! OKK?"  My conscience! Oh God! Though Saahil was somewhat good looking but he wasn't someone who was drool-worthy especially not when I am present in the same room!

Wait...my conscience was mocking me. She was blushing because of me itself not Saahil.

Then suddenly a sweet voice asked, "OMG is he our boss?" And it didn't take even a second for me to figure out whom that sweet voice belonged to. She muttered a small "sorry", hoping I won't hear her. But man was she wrong!

"Yes miss, I am your boss Mr. Zeeshan Ahmed Khan! Anymore questions or should we proceed?" I asked her and she nodded in 'yes'. I wanted some 'ME TIME' with her so I ordered Saahil to walk away from the cabin with a slight action and it didn't take him long to understand my order. After all we boss-assistant duo had a great telepathy!

After some small giggling session on one of my stupid question, I directly came to the point. "So happy from last 6 months?" I could say i took her off-guard as soon as I asked this question, but i couldn't wait anymore!

"Sir please enlighten me so as to about what are you talking?" She asked me and woah! She was all set to win the 'MOST INNOCENT GIRL OF THE YEAR' award. I didn't like the way she was behaving with me, completely oblivious to her sins and mistakes.

She again started drooling over me as I was the most important and the only thing that mattered in her life. But deep down, I knew it was wrong but i didn't want to accept that.

But it was a pretty good opportunity for me because as long as she was staring...correction...drooling over me, I could also take in her beautiful features and look at my goddess closely for the very first time in my life!

"No", she shouted. I shrieked because i was busy looking at her and suddenly she, out of nowhere shouted a 'No'. What NO? Why NO?

I inquired, "What NO?" O! God! Please someone save me from this innocent and cute girl who was my girlfriend at some point of my life! She started to speak something from her plump pink, rosy lips. Those lips, how I wished to kiss them and devour them!

"No..more of your stupid questions sir. I guess you don't know how to conduct an interview and what questions to ask!" I was shocked. What was that? From where did my sweet-looking goddess achieve this much of strength?

I smiled at her and proceeded. "So what do you like to do in your free time?" OMG! This was not even a good-to-go interview question. But I wanted to know if the interests of MY angel had changed or not. I asked this in such a casual manner that even I was surprised with myself. Was I the same Zeeshan Ahmed Khan?

"Sir, I like to listen to Hindi Bollywood songs and-" I soon cut her off by smirking confidently not before saying, "Even i like to hear Hindi 'romantic' songs." I put much pressure on the word 'romantic'.

I then asked her why she wanted to become a doctor, when all she knew was how to hurt others. I didn't want to say that last part out aloud but i did and I could see several drops of tears fighting their way out of her beautiful eyes.

I felt a feeling of guilt on seeing her just about to cry, though she held her tears pretty well. O MY Strong, Innocent, Beautiful angel! A sad smile escaped my lips.

We talked a little but nothing was relevant to the interview. Our staring competition started again and we looked at each other's eyes with emotions full of love, longing, guilt and sadness. There was no sign of hatred.

Suddenly my phone started ringing and my ringtone was pretty romantic, so it must have felt that a romantic song popped up in the middle like it happens in Hindi serials whenever the gazes of hero and heroines meet!

I excused myself from her although i didn't want to go anywhere leaving her. But I had to see who called me during my office hours.

Heya! Lovelies how are y'all doing?
I urge you not to be a silent reader. Plzz do upvote and comment!

Question of the day/night:

Q: Which romantic song would you like to keep as your phone's ringtone? Does it remind you of someone?... Feel free to share.

Bbye! Wait for the next chapter!
~MeMissAngelRicha :)