Zeeshan's Dilemma

Zeeshan's POV:

"Sir, which candidate have you selected for the post of your new secretary?" Saahil asked politely and in an emotionless manner. I really liked the way he talks to me. He is my assistant and I never really knew when did I get so much dependent on him. It was like he was an important organ of my body without which none of my work would go perfectly.

I was contended with Saahil as my assistant because I really didn't require anyone else as he was there to take care of even the mildest of things and he was great with his responsibilities. Infact, he was the best.

I really didn't need any secretary because the works of both of them would be quite similar and when I had someone so efficient, why did I even need to give it a second thought?

But, my dad insisted me to hire a secretary. According to him, women are disciplined and the best at their work. He said, he understood the fact that the new secretary would require a lot of practice to come at that level where she could assist me efficiently. But he also said that a secretary was very important to maintain an image in the society. I was so much curious as to why should I hire a secretary so urgently? Then he explained it to me that he always thought that a woman was the best at her work. She would do every thing only after giving it a nice second thought. Many a times women prove trustworthy too!

Although, I was pretty impressed and proud of my father that he had such a good opinion as to let women work and thought that they were good at it, but still my mind wasn't thinking likewise.

Well, my father's wish has always remained my command. Not only because, I respect him or that I am a way too obedient son but also because whatever decision he takes, it always turns out to be the best in one way or the other. He is a kind of future predictor and his orders and advices really bring fortunes and profits in my life as well as at work. So, I dare not go against him.

"Sir, there are two candidates which are worthy of this post. Seeing their qualifications and the marks which you have accorded them during the interview, they both are at a tie!" He exclaimed with an equally shocked expression as mine!

"What!? A tie? How's that even possible? Out of the candidates who come for the interview at my hospitals, rarely any one of them do bag the job. And you are stating that here two people have qualified the strict criteria for this hospital?"

I asked him with a confused expression making him go through the result files once again.

"Sir, I have already checked the results thrice and it's my fourth time doing it." He told me and soon started to have a glance again at those files present in his hands.

Now, I was getting really excited to know the names of people who had really made it to the qualification list. Trust me! Coming in the list of qualified people after giving the interview in my hospitals is so so so difficult! The criteria of selecting the proper person is so difficult that many a times it so happens that literally no one gets selected among those 20 people who come for the interview. The procedure goes something like:

You have to give an online exam which will show your potential and your abilities, the candidates with the most outstanding marks then get shortlisted for another test and then some 20 people get shortlisted for the interview. If you have made your way to the interview room, then I should say you really have some potential and if you get qualified further and finally bag the job, I should say that you are the luckiest person on this very earth! The first level, that is, the first test itself is so difficult that you can't even pass this if you are not preparing it from at least 4 months or more!

"It's okay! Tell me the names of those two candidates Allah has showed this much mercy upon!" I said with an irritated look because this was the first time in the hospital's history that two people were selected for a particular post! "Sir, the first one is Miss Rabia Haider, the daughter of Mr. Junaid Haider, a rich businessman of Dubai."