The Ultimate Student

Outside planet Earth, in outer space, a huge asteroid can be seen floating in the direction of the planet and some scientists who were observing it from Earth have seen it.

"But this..." One scientist uttered.

"An asteroid? Is it heading towards Earth?" Miyuki asked.

"And those faces tell us that that thing might crash here on Earth." Ichijou said.

"A meteor rushing here on Earth? Is it a villain's doing?" Gon asked.

"Idiot! There are no villains outside the Earth! But I don't believe that aliens might come to their planet as well!" Killua said.

"Well, who knows about that. We can't tell anything for now." Armin said.

'Initiating docking procedures.'

'Roger.' One astronaut replied in his pager. He noticed a huge asteroid slipping out of the Sun's rays and he saw how massive that asteroid is. On the other hand, scientists and meteorologists who are observing the meteor's position and the Earth's atmosphere started to panic.

"Elevating from 6 to 9 on the Torino Scale!" One meteorologist reported. On a map, the meteor's destination will be Z-City.

A-City - Hero Association HQ

"The course suddenly shifted? I see. Then we will discuss how best to deal with the situation."

"Should I go now? All right." Genos said on someone on the phone and drops the call.

"Sensei, for some reason the Hero Association wants me to come in. I will be back later." He said to Saitama.

"Okay. Maybe you're getting fired?" Saitama said and scratches his butt.

"This guy..." Everyone uttered and the gods laughed.

"In what way he'll get fired?" Kurapika sighed and facepalmed.

While Genos is heading to the Association, a red shining object appeared in their atmosphere, and the title "The Ultimate Student" appeared on the screen and the opening starts to play.

"Ultimate Student?" Nobunaga asked.

"Who could it be? Are we meeting another hero from the association?" Leo asked.

"I'm worried about the meteor. That can't be an ordinary meteor heading towards Earth. It could be powered by some sort of magic or curse!" Mayumi said.

"Calm down, woman. That meteor won't stand a chance against Saitama's fingers!" Uvogin exclaimed.

"But he uses his fist on his punches, am I right?" Gon asked and Uvogin just laughed.

Z-City Hero Association

"Ah, so you're Genos-kun? My name is Bang. Nice to meet you." An old man named Bang said.

"Bang? Some sort of my Big Bang Impact?" Uvogin asked.

"I can sense that man is strong! Is he a hero?" Netero asked.

"Greeting Genos surprisingly makes me feel he is a good guy." Jean said.

"Of course he is. Just wait to see him fight on the battlefield soon!" Josuke said.

'Bang, Class S rank 3, known as "Silver Fang". He possesses true skill.' Genos thought.

"S-Class?!" Connie yelled.

"Rank 3?! Wait so that means he is..." Reiner uttered.

"He is the third strongest hero of the whole Hero Association." Knov said.