Metal Bat

"Hahaha! Now I will cover the world in darkness! Hahaha!"

"You won't get away with this, Devil Earl!"

'That lame theme song means Justice Man is here. Just when it was getting good, the hero butts in again! Hang in there! Don't you give up, Devil Earl! Kick Justice Man's butt!

"Justice Punch!"

"Aaargh!!"

'Darn it! He got beat again...When will there be a monster that can defeat Justice Man?'

'What? Heroes never lose? Why not? Does good always win out? But that's so unfair! Monsters have things they want, too! And monsters try really hard... So why do they always end up getting killed? I root for them! What about what I think?! Monsters are just cooler! Why should the popular win, while the hated lose? It's tragic!

If that's how the world works... I'll become the strongest monster, and I will lose to no one!' Garou thought when he was a kid since he idolizes monsters more than heroes.

"Because monsters are bad! And they eat people too!" Gon said.

"He's done seeing the Monsters always lose to the heroes. What an ambition he has in mind. An impossible, yet, a dangerous one." Netero said.

"In what way the monsters are cooler than the heroes? Because of their powers or motives?" Erika asked.

"What am I doing in here?" Garou asked himself after he finds out that he woke up in the garbage area with a crow beside him.

"My memories from last night are so cloudy." He added and the opening starts to play.

"Pfft! He can't even remember that he was knocked out by Saitama." Leorio snickered.

"But why... Why he would want to become a monster? To become cooler and strong?" Killua asked.

"Perhaps it could be that... He wanted to become the Monster everyone should fear of, not the ones he's seeing around." Zeno said.

"Being a hero is cool but, as a monster? I don't think so..." Mayumi said.

"Last night's brutal attack on Director Zeimeet was almost certainly the work of the "hero hunter", Garou."

"You mean he's now targeting not just heroes, but the entire Association?"

"He was able to defeat Tank-Top Master. Ordinary protective details will not dispel fear. Issue a cautionary memo." One of the Officers of the Association said and the title "Metal Bat" appeared on the screen.

"Metal Bat?" Gon asked.

"That's the hero with the baseball bat, right?" Armin asked.

"Yeah. Now we'll have an episode about him? Sounds cool." Connie said.

"Using a baseball bat to become a hero? How fascinating these heroes are." Ichijou said with a giggle.

"At least they're heroes, and they save people." Eren said.

"Eren, don't let him get into you." Armin sighed.

"Executives should remain indoors if possible. When going out, they must be accompanied by a Class S hero."

"Is that realistic?"

"Recently, the Class S seem so busy dealing with monsters. The directors are the conduits to our sponsors. Their safety takes precedence." Some of the officials said. Garou on the other hand, in an abandoned barn house, puts an X mark on the heroes he took down already. And is now staring at King's picture.