The Hero's Return

"I'm hoping for new monsters this next season. Ones that might be in par with the Ant King, himself." Netero said.

"Aside from that... You'll be having a blast into this first episode with a massive revelation later on." Josuke said.

"Massive..." Killua uttered.

"Revelation?" Gon asked.

"That's right. Now, let's go." Josuke said. Jiren already had a facepalm after what Josuke said just now.

"What's with his reaction?" Tatsuya asked.

"Maybe something disappointing will hurt us." Mayumi said.

"Don't start the new season with a negative vibe, please?" Nobunaga sighed.

"Master, where should we head next?" Genos asked.

"Let's see... We bought the ingredients for the hot pot, right? That just leaves toilet paper and shampoo..." Saitama said and stopped for a while.

"Toilet Paper?" Connie asked.

"Shampoo? What is that?" Historia asked.

"Eh?! You don't have any of those back in your world?!" Leorio asked and the whole Attack on Titan nodded at him.

"Shucks!" Leorio cracked.

"They lived thousands of years ago before you guys existed. Which means they took place in the era without technology and such facilities as you guys have on your world." Josuke said.

"Oh, I see... I think I forgot that thing again..." Leorio uttered.

"At least you're showing how ignorant you are." Jean said.

"What did you say?!" Leorio angrily asked.

"I can't blame them though..." Ichijou sighed.

"Huh... I guess you get one of these when you get popular. Must be nice... Getting your figure." Saitama said as he looks at the S-Class hero, King's figurine.

"Is that King's figurine?" Leo asked.

"It is. And what we're seeing right now on the figurine shows how King really fights." Chrollo said.

"So he powers up like us, Nen users, huh?" Killua asked.

"Or maybe that's just an animation for his strongest aura. I can't wait to see how pretty strong he is." Hisoka said with a menacing smile.

"This clown... Scary...!" Some girls from the Magic High School shivered.

"Let's contact the manufacturer then." Genos said while grabbing his phone.

"Nah... You're not supposed to ask them to make one yourself. Let's go." Saitama said.

"Yes, sir! Where we should go, Master?" Genos asked.

A sudden yell of a woman caught everyone's attention as a monster tries to attack her with its disgusting power.

"What the heck is that?!"

"Hehee! Hehee! *wallops tail* I loved reptiles so much that I turned into one. I'm Tongue-Stretcher!" A reptile-human-looking monster named Tongue Stretcher said while doing perverted movements on his hands.

"Hey! But I didn't like to be what I am right now... Even if I was born to be a Chimera Ant." Meleoron yelled.

"Oh! I forgot you guys exist." Josuke said.

"How we can talk if we are sitting here in the back?!" Meleoron cried.

"Yeah, yeah!" Knuckle yelled.