The Strongest Human

"May I ask something?" Eren asked while raising his hand.

"Yeah?" Josuke asked.

"If we left our worlds out there, then the Titans will slaughter our people inside the walls and without guarding the walls, right?" Eren asked.

"Look at this, do you think these Titans can wander around with this?" Jiren asked as the screen shows their world with the Titans frozen on their positions and the people living inside the walls continued to live normal.

"Th-They all froze in one place." Armin uttered.

"We froze them to avoid them having some personal snack from your people. Don't worry." Josuke said.

"To kill a Titan, you should cut their napes to avoid them regenerate again. Well, with the gears they're using, it is easy to do it and you need also the skill to do it so. But can I ask one thing, do most of you are all willing to kill the Titans to protect your homeland or there are some who are acting tough but can't even charge into a Titan to kill it?" Shalnark asked.

"Military Police Brigade... They don't even face the Titans and they all hide into Wall Shina." Eren uttered.

"Eren, not all of us have that kind of reason. I also wanted to help in exterminating them!" Marlo said.

"Me too!" Hitch said.

"It is just that I chose the wrong faction, to be honest. I want to take part in saving humanity from those Titans!" Marlo said.

"If they regenerate, then if we are on their case, we must have a technology that we can use to hit their napes." Ichijou said.

"Like some homing missiles, you say?" Jorge asked.

"And here's the first episode of the first world, ladies and gentlemen!" Josuke exclaimed and presses the red button.

A normal day in a huge city can be seen on the screen when suddenly an explosion surprised the citizens around.

"What on Earth?!"

"Look at that!" People cried as the explosion once again blew the whole city. In the site where the explosion occurred, a huge muscular purple monster with two antennas on his head appeared. It jumped into the sky and threw a ball of explosives into the other part of the city.

"What the hell is that thing?!" Jean asked.

"Is it an alien?" Leo asked.

"In their world, they call them, "Monsters". Jiren said.

"Monsters... so there must be someone there who is a worthy one to kill!" Uvogin exclaimed.

"Only if you were there. But I'm afraid that their world has already someone who can be tougher against you, Uvogin." Chrollo said.

"That monster threw explosions to the city. What's his problem though?!" Hanzo asked.

"Monsters always wreck things around. You can't assume they live for peace." Mayumi said.

"It's closing in! Who's available?" Personnel in an association asked as they detected a monster in a city.

"We have word that Lightning Max and Smile Man are on their way." Another personnel replied.

'Get me that threat level assessment!" Another personnel said. The said heroes are found knocked down on the rubbles as they were taken down by the monster.

"As you can see, loud explosions are going off behind me! The damage left by the monster is at an unprecedented scale. The Hero Association is currently analyzing the threat level--" The citizen stopped as the telecommunications got shut down. A bald man watching it had no choice but to accept the fact the broadcast was shut down.