The Lone Cyborg

"What could be the cause of the massive mosquito outbreak this year? We ask Kafetch-san, a mosquito expert who has written several books on the subject."

"Thank you for having me. Well, let me get right to the point. These mosquitoes belong to an entirely new species. Therefore, I know nothing about them."

"Get out! Ah, excuse me. Now, let's take a look at the areas..."

"Man, Z-City's in their path. Now we've got a mosquito outbreak?" Saitama said after hearing the news about the said report.

"New species? Does he mean it isn't the same mosquito we experience from every day?" Mayumi asked.

"It could be. But even the man who wrote several books about it couldn't even give a single statement about them as if they are some sort of a threat or alien species." Erika said.

"Mosquitoes are pretty annoying, right Killua?" Gon asked.

"How do I know about that? If that's as hellish as my childhood, then I can say they're annoying." Killua said.

"His childhood is hellish? What does he mean?" Jean asked.

"He's also from the family of assassins, Jean. He could've been to torture several times before." Eren said.

"Torture?! In childhood? That's pretty rough." Sasha said.

"We interrupt this program for breaking news. A large swarm of mosquitoes has been sighted in Z-City. Mummified remains of attacked farm animals have also been found. If you encounter a swarm of mosquitoes, flee immediately." A news report on the TV said.

Saitama was watering his Cactus outside and heard the latest report. He heard a mosquito and it landed on his hand and gives it a normal smack. But he founds out that the mosquito wasn't killed by his smack.

"Huh?! That should be dead already!" Nobunaga said.

"Even by that smack by the bald guy, the mosquito didn't die huh? That's odd." Pakunoda said.

"It's Saitama." Josuke corrected.

"Maybe it's a type of mosquito that has a pretty tough body mechanism unlike the other mosquitoes in our environment." Tatsuya said.

"Like they are cyborg mosquitoes, you say?" Kirihara asked.

"No. What he meant is that the mosquitoes are tough and maybe have that elastic ability to withstand the smack that it encountered just now." Leo said.

"I didn't mention the second part, Leo." Tatsuya whispered.

"But I wanted to." Leo whispered back.

Saitama tried to kill the mosquito by capturing it with his hands but it was no good. Even if it's on his face, the mosquito won't die from the smack, which made him go serious and used more speed and power to catch it.

"What's with that mosquito that he can't even catch or kill it?!" Connie said.

"That's an abnormal mosquito!" Sasha added.

"Pfft. What a bunch of idiots." Leorio whispered.

"Huh?!" The two yelled at him.

"It seems the mosquito itself has its own senses and is sharpened as a human have." Miyuki said.

He didn't notice the large swarm of mosquitoes already passed by from his apartment.

"This is an emergency evacuation warning. "Threat level: "Demon." No resident is to go outside under any circumstances. I repeat, no Z-City resident is to go outside..." An announcement was heard around Z-City and the man from the barn earlier spots the swarm of mosquitoes.