The Deep Sea King

"Humans! If you wish for annihilation, take heed! I bear a message from the depths!" A monster from the sea appeared and scares everyone in the city. Someone riding on a bicycle with his hero attire can be seen quickly rushing on the scene.

"You will surrender the surface to us, the Clan of the Seafolk!" The monster exclaimed.

"Clan of the Seafolk? This must be the dudes earlier." Leorio said.

"He looks... delicious!" Sasha exclaimed.

"Huh?! What in the--" Jean said.

"Because of this, she thought of the monster as a delicious meal." Killua said as he holds a picture of buffet meals with the octopus on it.

"That's why she got interested in that thing as a meal. What a weirdo." Leorio said.

"Hah! That monster seems to be a pretty good opponent!" Uvogin exclaimed.

"Isn't it a mascot? It looks weak as hell." Nobunaga said.

"Thereafter you shall become our nourishment, human scum--" The monster stopped as a balded hero approaches him.

"Nice head! Are you related to an octopus by any chance?" The monster asked and laughed mockingly at him. Until the screen blacked off. The rider has finally arrived on the scene but he was too late as things were finally settled between the hero and the monster.

"I heard it was the same guy again."

"What was his name?"

"I forget, but he's super strong." The citizens said as the upper body of the monster is fully blasted away and the remaining parts of its spinal cord can be seen.

"And he didn't survive. Even for at least one hour." Ichijou said.

"Hahaha! That baldie surely didn't give the monster some chance to act!" Netero laughed.

"Of course it is a monster. It could harm the other citizens around before he makes his move." Knov said.

"That cyclist, is he a hero?" Leo asked.

"Probably. You saw how he quickly rushed into the scene but he was too late. Saitama finished everything with his usual ability: and that is One Punch." Erika said and punches Leo softly.

"What was that for?!" Leo asked and Erika laughed at him.

'Class C? Never seen him before. I've got to keep up.' The rider thought as he can be seen researching information on Saitama and how he is the main topic on the internet right now.

Meanwhile, in the depths of the sea, huge shadows below are starting to approach the city and some have risen with their yellowish eyes glaring on the screen, and the title "The Deep Sea King" appeared on the screen.

"Deep Sea King? This could be a villain." Levi said.

"I- I can feel that this thing isn't an ordinary one like what we saw on Kabuto and the Lion guy." Mizuki said.

"As the title implies, surely it is a problematic monster for the heroes and might be the strongest as of now." Kirihara said.

'Heh. Problematic? In what way?' Josuke thought.

"Help! Somebody!" One woman with a bikini attire cried for help as numerous monsters from the sea appeared at once and one monster holds a citizen as a hostage.

"We, the "Clan of the Seafolk, now rule the surface! It is useless to resist!" Another octopus headed monster exclaimed when suddenly, his tentacle holding the human got cut by someone and the culprit lands on a vehicle.