Malvillen Cartez

I slowly open my eyes as my mom comes in my room opening my curtains to let bright sunlight on my face waking me up instantly..

"Come on get up!

"What time did you get in last night?

I wake up to her standing over my head.

"Aw come now mother!

I slowly get out of my bed and rub my eyes..

My mother looks at me tusking her teeth..

"Why you dont ever wrap up your hair and where you and Lust go last night?

I chuckle to myself because we had a ball..

You see my birthday was yesterday and Lust and her boyfriend gave me the best first time threesome ever..Im 21 now and yes I live with my mother still but me and Lust were working on a way to get money...Aw I almost forgot Lust was my best friend, weve been friends since we were 3..

"Anyways I kept calling you, I know you was partying so fill me in..

    I smile and put my messy hair in a bun ,well sort of....

My mom always wanted to know my biz and sometimes it drove me crazy but you see my dad died so my mom stays mostly in the house..She was 43 with a small waist and thick booty..Her hair , thanks to my grandmother who was german but loved a black man...Anywho shes black and german so her hair touched the middle of her back.She had blue eyes and melted peanut butter skin with no wrinkles....Men flocked to her when she did leave the house usually mistaking us for sisters,but she never paid any mind,saying..

"Yo daddy would turn in his grave"

I quit daydreaming and walk to the kitchen telling my mother about my night leaving out the threesome part..

"I bet..

She stands with her arms folded in the kitchen doorway...

"Mother what?

She smiles and before she speaks the house phone rings..

"Dont answer that I got it!

She runs to get the phone like a teenage girl.

Me on the other hand make a toast and egg with bacon n cheese sandwich with fried potatoes...After I eat and of course wash my dishes I hop in the shower,wash myself and wrap a towel around me and head to my moms room to steal her clothes..

Me and her wore the same size nine jeans and since she dresses hip I always take an outfit..

I dress and stand in my bathroom mirror and look at myself...

I was light brown with hazel blue eyes(thanks to mom and grandma and daddy who had hazel eyes) i had full thick lips which was turning black because I smoke to much weed..

I had the same shape as my mom and unlike her I loved the attention and sometimes found myself moaning in someones pillow...

Thats the scorpio in me..

I look at my cell and see my cousin Diamond texted me..I rarely sae him as much since he started working for some asshole named Treacherous, I cant wait to meet his boss, ima give him a piece of my mind for overworking him,he had big ass bags under his eyes last time I saw him...

I keep scrolling and see nun from Lust so I slip on some shoes and walk out the door...i see Diamond getting out the car as im walking down..

"Hey you!

He smiles,

"Hey...i want you to........

I cut him off by looking behind him....

I stared into the eyes of a devil but face full of sexiness....

The last thing I remember is me wanting to strip naked and let him ravenge me before I fainted.....