Malvillen Cartez

Ive been living in and out of motel rooms with Treacherous for a couple days now..

I know we we running from something but didnt know what exactly..

I know one thing tho I enjoy his company..

"We have to get going, we cant stay in one place to long."

Im laying in bed watchin him pack what little things we have when he stops suddenly..

I slip out of bed quietly as possible and slip on my jacket since i was already dressed..

"Shhhh!" I feel someone is coming and I...

He never finished because the door flew off the hinges!!!

Thinking fast I ran and hide on the side of the bed and listen as Treacherous fights someone and I couldve sworn I hear Lust cheering but I dont know..

I slowly lift up and see Treacherous and a strange man with one ear completly off fighting.

Everytime a punch landed pieces of flesh fell off both of them..

I watch in horror as Lust walks up to me slowly as if two men werent fighting..

I stand my ground but completely get freaked out when I see how she looks..

Her hair was wild n grey, her outfit was torn and her flesh was falling off also!

"Stay back, I dont know whats wrong but you dont look like yourself!"

She laughes real loud and I notice she lost alot of teeth and the remaining teeth were sharp and pointy..

"Im coming to say goodbye, you see my new man!?!

I slowly look behind her and see Treacherous in a sleephold from the man behind him..

"Well he kinda wants something from you.."

Treacherous looks at me..

"Just hurry the fuck up and take me but leave Malvillen out of it!"

Lust laughes but glares at me..

"Youve always got the cute ones to care about

you but never again!"

She grabs my arm and follows Treacherous and this man to a beatup hurst...

"By the way im Fate"

He whispers to me as im shoved in the back of the hurst behind Treacherous..

I watch houses and houses disappear as we drive for hours..

I swear the car smells like dead rotted flesh and you know the worst part I cant sleep or do nothing because Fate has stared at me threw the entire ride..!!!!!