Chapter 5 Lust Jones

Im sitting at the train station staring out the window.. Today I was leaving and going to who knows where to my cousin house, who lives in New York... Im sitting on 9 thousand,  Memphis tried to play me and gave 9 thousand to Rat and come back talking about we cant touch the other half because we owe Rat still...

But I finally got the upper hand and the truth so I trully dont care and now Memphis is dead..

Ima trully miss him, he was a great lay but me being Lust Jones, I knew I was going to find another....

A fine asss man sits across from me and I take out my small compact mirror and check my hair and make sure no boogers in my nose..

I wanted him badly too!!

I mustve been eye fucking him hard because he slowly grins and looks at me...

I drop my case because I swear his eyes were yellow and he had sharp teeth..

When I retreive my compact mirror, I look up and hes standing in front of me..

"Im Fate" I seen you looking at me like you neva seen dick before!!!"  "Whats up?"

I slowly smile this time..

"Im Lust"

"Lust"?

He looks at me and im glad I stopped at my house before I went home..

I have on a tight white summer dress on with a big brown belt covering my flat stomach and my brown gucci sandals that crisscross my legs..

I have my big cookie monster duffle bag filled with clothes,shoes and my money, so it was stuffed..

Anyways im blabbling on, I still look good tho!!

Fate smiles at me, and sits in a empty seat by me..

"Headed out of town?"

I smile..

"Yes, im moving with my cousin in New York!"

"I used to live there, but I moved here because I need to start somewhere fresh, im waitng for a friend of mine to swope me up now...

I watch him lick his juicy lips and stare at my thighs..

"You can come live with me, I got 6 bedrooms, and I need a bhad chick on my team right now, I can pay"

Im sitting with 9 thousand right now and I will need more plus I really dont want to live with my cousin..

I look at him he was sexy..

Nice brown skin, gorgeous grey eyes, I mean I am single but I needed a place to hide since I killed Memphis and kidnapped Malvillen I knew I was going down..

Plus why not hide with a sexy man by ya side plus making money too..

I grab my duffle bag..

"Im hip"!!

I wish I was paying enough attention to notice his ear hanging off by the threads!!