Chapter One...New me..

2months earlier-

Awwww come on!!

I wave my hand at Mayalynn nagging ass..

"You always borrowing money from Rat,when you plan on paying him back"?

I slip on my butter colored tims and slip on my coat.

"Look, ima grown ass man an I got to much power in these streets for a punk azz nigga named Rat to fuck with me"..........

  Rat...

I rub my fingers together as Maya relays everything to me..."This nikka borrows my money but decides not to pay me back huh"!!

I look at her round butt in her pants.....

"Ill give you a million dollars if you set him up and leave him!!"

Mayalynn hands fly to her belly..."Um I...uh..I.cant..."she whispers without looking at me but the money on the table instead..

I smile to my self...

"Ill throw an extra three for all your sufferings",make a wise choice,..i pause and look out the window..

"As you can see ima powerful man and I dont like a back stabbing mutha fucka"

"If you should as far as breath a word to anyone about me or stab me in the back, ill cut your clitoris off and make you eat it"

I laugh at my lil joke and turn to her...

Mayalynn smiles nervously..

"Come on bae",

"I came and told you everything"

"Just give me my money and ill text you when its close to our plan..

I nod and she grabs the money fast..

"Is the baby you carrying indeed mines"?

I ask as she smiles weirdly.

"Of course"

I shake with fury as I glide threw the shadows on this hot summer night.. Visions of Mayalynn and Rat fucking me over make me madder n madder..

I float out by their house watching them laugh n grin while being all lovey dovey..

I float away intil I see an alley where I go in and then I come out different..

I walk and see a reflection of myself...

"Damn I look good"

I walk towards some young men on the street corner..

"Ay, ill give yall a grand each if yall work for me".

The older of the boys looks me up and down..

"Show us the money first".!

I smile inwardly because once they accept my money their soul was mine and once I was done with them I planned on killing them anyways..

I show them and they accept..

"Ill call you when I need ya go home"

As they turn to leave one runs up..

"Say whats ya name man?

I spin and smile where he can see my glowing eyes and only him..

" Im Treacherous"!!!