Chapter 2 (Lust Jones)

Im sitting on my couch rolling up a blunt and texting Malvillen when my man Memphis comes in nagging me as usually..."So whats up,when you going to this money,i thought you said yo friend was loaded"...Me an Memphis had plans for Malvillen but his ass was rushing me being impatient....

I light up my blunt and take a long pull..

"I cant just up and ask for the money"!!

"Leave me alone,ima get the money damn"!!!

Memphis snatches the blunt from me and sits by me.."I aint fuck her for nothing!! We owe Rat and aint nothing stopping me from getting that money"!!

I get up and walk to my room..

Me and Malvillen been friends forever but Memphis was my man and once again his dumb ass got into some stuff like borrowing 2000 dollars worth of drugs and now I had to help him out and Malvillens family had money and I had to use her so neither one of us gets offed...

I hop in the shower and wash up and walk straight in my room where Memphis was on the bed on his phone...

"When yall suppose to be meeting,we aint got much time!!

I roll my eyes while rubbing lotion on my body..

"Pleease stop worrying me, im getting a headache dang"!!

I slip on some leggings,my aero ballet slippers and a white tiny tee...

As I get my bag,Memphis grabs my face and kisses me..I almost melt ....

I hop in my money green mustang and drive like a bat out of hell straight to Malvillens house.....

"My mom is gone,where we going ?she ask,taking the blunt I was handing her....

"I feel like riding .i reply while feeling my phone vibrate.. I ignore because I know its Memphis..

Girl....

I daydream as Malvillen talks on about some man but my mind is on this money issue plus our friendship....

Do I stab her in the back or go against my man??