Treacherous

Me and Malvillen been riding around for three hours now and only making stops to fill up my car.. I learned her whole life story in the time we was in the car and I found my self liking her.. I mean dont get me wrong she was sexy but I can only run so far before the devil catches up with me and he only gave me three years but it was no way I was going to let him brand me and I wanted naw scratch that I needed time because I have a plan brewing inside my head!!

We pull up at this old abandoned house but i change my mind and keep driving but I turn to her and say to her..

"I wanna know if you gona ride with me, even if we burn in hell together....."

Before anything else pops out my mouth she smiles..

"I know we just getting to know each other but I do believe in love at first sight."

I stare in her eyes and find myself lost in them..

"Treacherous ???"

I snap out my daydream and almost crash into a odd man walking crazy!!

He slowly turns to me and smiles..

I found you!! He mouths..

I hit the gas and floor this baby to run him over but he disappears into thin air..

I look at Malvillen who is looking around .

"Who the fuck is that ? "

"Where he go ?"

I keep looking in my rearview mirror but keep driving straight. Im glad I didnt stop at the abandoned building Ive wouldve been caught and sent back to hell for sure..

I stare at Malvillen hard and im sorry but I knew once I used her for my plan she would hate me for ever.. I kept driving thinking nasty thoughts as I stare at her smooth skin..

Our eyes connect and I see myself in her eyes.

I almost smiled it was cold, dark and creepy with glowing eyes.

I look back to the street..

"We going to have to hide and wait till its safe to travel again.."

She nods while grabbing my hand..

I believe my plan is going to be harder then I expected!