Chapter 10: The Dark Side

Lydia's POV

As he pats his lap I smirk, "you honestly think you want me to sit on your lap when I was almost killed by your brother?"

He smirks back, "well yeah"

"Sorry you want me back?" I lean close to his ear "you gotta earn it." and I nibble his ear and he slightly moan and growl at me

"And how am I suppose to do that hm?" He wink at me

"Gotta surprise me." I smirk and walked away from him. He grabbed my waist and pulls me close.

"Never leave me again." I nodded.

Obi-wan's POV
I need to find her quickly! I love her! She can't just join the dark side!

How can she just leave me so quickly? I've been nothing but good to her! I slammed my hand on the table. 

I went to my ship and went to find padme and Anakin.

"Master Obi-wan did you find her?!" Anakin asked I looked down and shook my head.

"What happen I thought you found her?" Padme ask

"I did found her but the dark side is consuming her she's falling in love with that beast! AND NOT ME!" I said angrily.

"Calm down Obi-wan, don't let the darkness consume you to with your anger." Padme said

"Anakin go play with R2." Padme ask he went along

"Obi wan I know how much you are in love with Lydia but remember what Qui-gon said? Don't fall in love because you're a jedi you're going to make the darkness consume you!"

"How can I? I promise master to protect Lydia, and she does this shit to me? We even...we even.." I can't even tell Padme about me and Lydia did but I feel like she already figure it out.

"Oh Obi-wan you guys did it?!" I nodded "you know if Qui-gon was alive he would have killed you." She chuckled.

"It's not funny Padme, I was suppose to protect her and not make her join the dark side and now she's with him and probably consuming the dark side and she's gonna kill all of us."

Lydia's POV

I wake up with arms wrap around me close and turn around and see a shirtless Maul and don't worry nothing happen yet, I wanna take things slow. I poke his nose to wake him up.

"Good Morning!" I said cheesy he stretch his arms and groan wrapping his arms around me as I lay on his chest.

"5 more minutes..." he said softly

"Cmon we have to train!" I said poking his cheek

He groan and sat up, he was stretching his arms and I lay my head on his lap.

I gave him a big smile. he smirk back and he kissed me on my nose.

"You're the only that can make me smile you know that right?"

I smiled "ok but when you're gonna tell me you have a brother?"

"Hey I just found out a couple months ago jeez."

I shook my head "cmon let's go train you go to the training ground I'll be right there" I smirk at him

"What are you doing?"

"I'm gonna put on a outfit that you might enjoy." I winked and he left.

Maul's POV

I went downstairs ate a quick breakfast and saw my brother already training.

"Ah there you are!" He said to me "what took you so long hmmm" he smirk

"Nothing happen brother she wants to take things slow and I want to respect that I finally got her back but I don't want to lose her again."

Me and my brother just training till he stop dead in his track almost getting hit.

"Dude what the fuck I almost slice you!" He kept staring upstairs and I went to look up and I saw Lydia in this gorgeous outfit!

(A/N: just minus the lightsaber cuz hers is just like Maul's and no cloak lol)

My jaw dropped and before I could say anything Lydia jumped from the second floor to the training grounds with her light saber ignited and she smirk.

So who's ready to battle?

(So sorry for the long overdue update! Me and my husband are finally settle in our apartment and so I can write again!)