Chapter 7: Let Me Go.

Lydia's POV

I wake up in a unfamiliar place I had a needle In my arm and a terrible headache the last thing I remember was getting thrown to the wall and now I'm at that looks like a hospital wing. I looked around and I see I have a IV needle in my arm. Then the two jedis came in the room.

"Oh Lydia I'm so glad you're ok!" Obi- wan said

"Let me go get me out of here!" I yelled at them

"Obi-wan she needs her rest, let's just go." The other Jedi said to him

"I want to go home! Let me go now!!" I yelled

"Lydia you are home! This is your home!" Obi-wan said. I just glared at him.

"Where is Maul! I want to see him!" I yelled at them and pulling off the IV then started to run out

Cmon where are you Maul I need you to save me!

I kept running and running till I bump into someone.

"Oh are you ok?" I look who it was and it was a beautiful lady.

"Lydia is that you?" The woman said

"That's my name but who are you?" I said tilting my head.

"Lydia you don't remember me? It's me Padme." She said and I shook my head

"I'm sorry I lost my memories I only know my name, my father, the man who killed him which was Obi wan and my partner is Maul."

She was in shock I didn't understand why, I push her and try to use the force to find Maul! But I couldn't sense him any where. I hid in a closet and trying to find using the force. But no use I started to cry quietly so no one can hear me. Till I heard footsteps I kept my mouth shut.

The door open and it was Maul!

"How? When? Where?"

"No questions just run!" He grab my hand and we ran as fast as we can till we found the loading docks and he was about to steal the ship till that asshole Obi- wan found us!

"Lydia! Come back to us!"

"Why would I come back to the man who killed my father!"

"You see Obi-wan, I won I took qui gon's daughter and his life!" Maul said laughing and then everyone was silence and looked at me.

Maul realized what he said and looked at me and the fear of his face and seeing my face confused, sad, angry and now heartbroken.

"Maul you told me Obi-Wan killed my father not you..." I let go of his hand and looked at him.

"Tell me the truth Maul?! Did you killed my father or not!?" He looks down at the ground and nodded.

Then my memories rushed came in so fast I fell down. All the Jedi's ran towards me

"Lydia are you ok?!" Obi-wan said

"I-I remember everything....my father's funeral, getting kidnap, being abused, healing Maul to have his legs back..." I started to cry so hard Obi-wan held me. When I went to look back where Maul was he was gone...

~1 week later~

It's been a week since I had my memories back and a week since I saw Maul. I've been trying to adjust being back with my real friends and family but I just can't get Maul out of my mind.

I was laying in my bed staring at the ceiling. My heart is aching but I don't know why but my brain is telling me that he is dangerous and he did kill your father.

I then start to think of all the good times I had with him seeing him smirk, train...being shirtless... I knew I was blushing and getting hot.

I heard a knock on my door "uhhh just a sec!" I try to calm down and not be all blushy. "Come in!"

It was Obi-wan, "oh Obi-wan how are you?" He smiled and sat at my desk's chair.

"I'm doing good how have you been?" He ask with his small smile

"I'm still trying to get back to my normal routine, but I left my lightsaber at Mau-I mean lor- I mean DARTH Maul! Sorry I was used to just calling him Maul."

He looked at me with despair "you need to let go of that past now you are back home where you belong we will build you a new lightsaber, a lightsaber that wasn't tainted with the dark side." He said with a smile. I never notice how Obi-wan smile is actually cute.

"Hey Obi-wan, remember when my father was alive he would bonk you on your head with his hilt because you were flirting with me?" I giggled

He looked at me and blush a bit then looked away. "That was like 2 years ago Lydia remember we try but we thought it was the best of us not to date, plus I'm a jedi master we can't express love."

He was right Jedi's can love but we are not allowed to, but they didn't say anything about lust.

"Well yes we can't express love but..."I went behind him and whisper in his ear "they didn't say anything about expressing lust." He had a shiver down his spine and stood up.

"No no no Lydia you are hurt and want to feel someone next to you."

"Oh cmon Obi-wan! Just a little fun won't hurt! We are children anymore! You're 27 and I'm 25! Do you wanna die a virgin?" I giggled

For some reason I wanted Obi-wan is it because I want Maul and just trying to void the Maul size hole in my heart?

I start kissing his neck and I felt him shiver again. "No Lydia you can't do this!" He stood him and sees in the bed I can tell he wants me like he did 2 years ago.

"Even dad lost his v card before he died and he was actually in love. We can just have sex! It's not that hard all you have to do is t-"

Before I could finish my sentence Obi-wan kissed me it was hard and rough. He threw me on the bed and it was so hard and so much lust.

(A/n: finally a new chapter! Lydia and Obi-wan did it but what happen to Darth Maul?)