Chapter 12: THE EnD

Maul's POV
I wake up and see her right next to me beautiful as ever I can't believe she's finally mine, and we will rule the whole galaxy. wanna stroke her hair while she sleeps. She snores slightly and softly I chuckle a bit hearing her snore. I don't want to ever lose her again.

She mumbled in her sleep " Obi.." she said I was shocked. Why is she saying his name but not mine? Does she still have feelings for him? I became in raged thinking she's gonna leave me she mumbled again. "obi.... Leave me alone I'm happy." I smirked and give her a kiss. then she woke up.

" good morning babe did you sleep well?" I said, smiling at her. She nodded and stretched, her arms, knowing the blanket is falling off of her chest. I wink, and she just rolled her eyes. "so what did you dream about?" I said curiously.
" I don't remember, but I do remember seeing Obi and my father"
" would you ever leave me?"
" no why the fuck would I leave you? I finally got you doesn't make any sense. What the fuck are you talking about?"

We both got into an argument, again screaming and yelling. I swear to God she is so toxic but I love her to death

All of a sudden, I heard a bang on our door and her my brother yelling
"Oi we have company get dress it's obi wan!"

We both jumped out of bed, got dressed and grabbed our light sabers. We see Obi-Wan And everyone else Obi looks pissed.

"Lydia are supposed to be in the light side. Why are you going to the dark side? What would your father thinks you know what you're doing is wrong."

" what I'm doing wrong? No you want me to be with you I knew you had a crush on me since the very beginning ever since we were younglings ever since he became my father's Padawan, but I don't want to be like this he makes me happy."

" if you do not join me, then I have to hurt you and I don't want to hurt you"

" you're just scared that you you are going to lose"

Both both Lydia and Obi-Wan started fighting and me, and my brother started fighting the rest of them. We destroyed everyone but Obi-Wan and Lydia are still fighting to the death. I can see Lydia's eyes and tears she doesn't want to hurt him and he doesn't want to hurt her. They care for each other, but Lydia is mine.

I decided to help Lydia and fight Obi-Wan.
" if I can defeat you last time I can defeat you again Maul" he said, while fighting me we were battling it out, and Lydia is trying to stop me from battling him.

" no Maul this is my fight not yours stay out of it I don't want him to hurt you again" she said, pushing me away. I got Agitated and I pushed her then we started battling it out.

" Lydia, he is too strong for you let me fight him"

Do you remember what happened last time you got cut in fucking half and fell into a hole and before that you killed my fucking father when we go there I finally fell in love with you and then you wanna do this shit no stay the fuck out!"

"OI y'all need to stop fighting what the fuck is going on now y'all are too toxic for each other this fight is nonsense! Lydia just come back home. I saw your father. He's worried about you." Obi-Wan said the worried about you"

Lydia's POV
I started to tear up I can't believe my father is talking to Obi-Wan, but not me I thought he'll show up for me.