Chapter 11: Game, Set and oh no!

Lydia's POV

I smirk at the boys and their jaws are still hanging it could almost hit the ground! Savage closed his mouth and had to help Maul close his. I started to laugh so hard.

"You should have see you guys faces" I laughed having tears in my eyes.

Maul closed his mouth and smirked "so are we gonna battle or what?"

Savage chuckled "brother we should not fight her it's two against one!"

"Awww are you afraid to get beaten by a girl?" I said while smirking at them

They laughed and took their stance

"Little girl it's two again one you are going to get beaten!" Savage said

"You honestly think that I'm gonna lose to a guy who wants to sleep with me and his dumbass brother?" I laughed. Even though Maul skin is red I can tell he was blushing like crazy and he was hiding his face.

Before they could say something else I went for the kill. I was fast, fast enough to have my saber barely touching Savage's nose, he gulped "holy shit you're fast!" Savage said

"But not fast enough." I didn't realize Maul was behind me, he was about to strike but I jump away and flipped. I pointed my saber at his face

"You almost got me you that! If you want to sleep me babe don't kill me!" I winked at him and he bite his lip, his brother pushed him

"Brother, don't get distracted by her we have to win this!" Savage said to him "I'm not getting distracted!" Maul said while looking at me then realize I was making sexy poses at him

Savage started to snap his fingers at his face and I started to laugh really hard falling to the ground laughing.

Before I knew it Savage and Maul were standing right near me looking down at me.

Maul looked at me and smirk "I guess i win, kneel for your master"

That made me weak to my knees and smirk kneeing and getting up whispering in his "save that for the bedroom tonight." I hit but his ear and slowly walking away.

"I'm hitting the showers I looked at Maul care to join me?"

Savage's POV

Once Lydia said she was hitting the showers in a blink of an eye Maul was already gone with her lucky asshole.

"I'm heading to the cantina if you guys need me, actually no don't call me." I left the training grounds and went to the cantina for a couple of drinks flirting with some ladies and listening to the band play.

I came back to place and I see Maul in his underwear with his head in his hands. I was still sober enough to have a conversation with him.

"Brother what Happen I was gone for like 2-3 hours shouldn't you be with Lydia?"

"We didn't do anything, we gotten into a um disagreement.."

"A DISAGREEMENT?!" Lydia yelling from the upstairs

"YOU GOT PISSED OFF YELLING AT ME BECAUSE I SLEPT WITH OBI WAN AND SAYING IT WAS CHEATING BUT WE WERENT EVEN TOGETHER YOU FUCK FACE" she yelled and throwing all of shit at him.

"Whoa you slept with Obi wan? Why?" I asked

"So what! Me and Maul weren't officially together he brainwashed me thinking I was his girl because I was in a fucking COMA!"she said coming down the stairs.

Maul stood up, "you didn't have to fucking sleep with him!"

"I slept with him because I thought maybe I did had feelings for him but I fucking didn't I wanted to be with you! Why did you think I ran to be with you Maul? It wasn't to be in the dark side it wasn't because I fell for your brother, I ran to be with Darth Maul!!"

She said to him having tears running down here face before she could say anything else Maul went for the kill and kissed her! Oi vey they are gonna have angry sex now. Before I knew it he was they were both gone and I heard the door slammed shut. Welp I'm gonna go train outside and not here that shit.

A/n: so sorry for the late chapter please forgive me I have terrible writers block 🥺