Chapter 8: Love Triangle

Lydia's POV

It's the next morning, I see the sun peeping out of my window of Naboo. That I had a realization that I am naked. I try to process why the hell I was naked, then I heard a groan on the other side of my bed. I look back and it was a naked Obi-wan. Well there goes our friendship.

He only had the blanket on his waist I was just staring at his body who knew Obi-Wan Kenobi has such a body. I smiled and get out of my bed and put my clothes on. While I was doing that a sleepy Obi-Wan woke up.

"Good Morning sleepy head!" I smirk at him he smile and had the same realization that he's naked in my bed.

"Did we?" He asked and I just nodded and smirked. He laid back down on the "oh if your father was still alive he would killed me!"

I giggled "cmon get up let's get some breakfast" I said reaching out my hand. He reach my hand and the blanket fell. I looked down and smirk "does someone want a round 2 already?" I giggled and he looked down and grab the blanket again.

"Turn around so I can get dress." He said I rolled my eyes and turned around. He cough letting me know he's ready

"Awww look at you in your jedi uniform!" I smirked he rolled his eyes and we off to go get breakfast

We ate breakfast together in silence. I was eating my cereal while he was eating some toast.

"Sooo what are we?" He asked

"What do you mean?" I said while eating my cereal

"Well what happen last night so what are we now?"

I looked up at him and thought about. What are we exactly are we? Are we together? Are we just friends with benefits or are we just a one night stand?

"Well what do you want to be Obi-wan?" Before he could answer we saw Master Windu approaching us.

"Good Morning Lydia and Master Obi-wan"

"Morning Master Windu." We both said at the same time.

Master Windu looked at us weirdly and tilt his head. "That was odd of you guys saying it at the same time." He chuckled

"So Lydia do you want to build yourself a new lightsaber?" Master Windu said to me, I nodded

"As much as I miss my old lightsaber but yea let's get to it!" I said and He smiled "well after you guys are finish eating we can go." He left and leaving me and Obi-wan once again alone.

"Soooooo....." I said to Obi-wan giving him a smirk

"R-really? Again!" He said I can tell he is blushing while he cover his face.

I laughed "I'm kidding Obi-wan let's go make my new lightsaber!"

Maul's POV

I can't believe I lost her, why did I say that to him if I didn't blurt that out to him or she didn't hear it she would still be with me!

I was laying in my bed being depressed I turned over to my side and notice that Lydia's lightsaber is still here. I stood up and held the hilt in my hand and ignite it hers look like mine but a pure orange yellow color. I turned it off and squeezed it, what is this feeling am I having? Is this was love feels like?

Suddenly Master Sidious shows up to my room and I stood up.

"Ah Darth Maul is Good to see you, where is Miss Jinn at?"

I looked down feeling defeated, "she went back to the Jedis, I blew my cover, I feel defeated master."

"Now now calm down you can get her again." He pats me on the back of my shoulder and walked off.

That gave me an idea! I can just kidnap her again?! But how? Knowing now she probably will have body guards where ever she goes....I'll just have sneak in to at least talk to her.

Lydia's POV

We went to the place that makes hilts for lightsaber unfortunately mine is just a normal average lightsaber like every other jedi and my crystal is the same orange yellow one, I do miss my old lightsaber. But I'll probably never gonna see it ever again.

Me and Obi-wan decided to grab some food at a local restaurant there. "Hey I'm gonna go to the bar real quick!" I said to him he nodded, then I look at the bar menu then I heard a "psst"

I looked around and see nothing then I heard it again. Didn't realize it was next to me. "Umm do you need something sir?" Then I saw those yellow eyes...Maul.

I was about to scream but he said, "don't scream I'm not gonna hurt you...."

"Likely story Darth Maul; you killed my father, you kidnapped me, used me to give you legs, lost my memory and pretend that I am your girlfriend! That's low for you!" I whispered

"Look I don't wanna make a scene but I want to give you this back." He reach into his pocket and it was my original lightsaber!

"You stalk to me so you can give it back to me? Is this a prank?"

He shook his head, "no I just want to give it to you and leave you alone..."

"What do you mean leave me alone? You should have left me alone but no you kidnap me and" before I could finish my sentence he looked at me and his eyes look like he hasn't slept in days and his eyes look sad.

"Maul...Are you ok?" I asked him, he nodded his head and look down.

"I just miss your presence around my home it just feels weird that you're there." He chuckled.

I was about to say something but I heard Obi-wan calling my name.

"Look I got to go." I was about to leave but Maul grabbed my arm and whispers, "if you wanna talk meet me in the alleyway in 3 hours." Then he left...

(A/n: yay a new chapter, so what should happen next? Does Maul have true feelings? Or does Lydia is stuck with two men?)