Chapter 6: Who are you?

Lydia's POV

Still have no memories I only remember my name, and Maul who is apparently my significant other? Oh well but it looks like we are gonna go on our first date?  Well for me it's a first date who knows how many dates we've been on now haha!

As I was walking back to my room I started to feel dizzy and unable to walk on my feet. I fell on the floor and feeling something. Was this the Force Maul was Talking about?

"Lydia! Are you alright?" I heard Maul then see him running towards me

I nodded "yea just felt dizzy that's all." I gave a nervous laugh.

"Cmon let's go to bed" he said as he carries me to our room.

He place me on the bed and he was about to leave.

"Wait where are you going?" He tilts his head

"I'm gonna go to sleep on the couch you can have the bed hun."

"But I thought we were a couple don't couples stay together and sleep on the same bed?" I said I was really confuse. He smirk and lays next to me.

I thought it was strange that he didn't wanna cuddle maybe because my memories didn't come through yet and didn't wanna make it awkward. Then we both drifted to sleep.

~The next day~

I wake up with no Maul on the bed I was sadden and confuse on where he go. I put a robe on and went to the balcony and I see him training on the bottom. I leaned on the balcony and just watching him train started to smile. He looked up and saw me he then to smile and wave. I waved back and went back to the room too change.

I went downstairs and see a sweating shirtless Maul I couldn't stop blushing

I went downstairs and see a sweating shirtless Maul I couldn't stop blushing. He wiped his sweat from his towel around his shoulders and looked me then smirk.

"You like what you see?" I looked away so he doesn't see me blushing. "Why are you all dress up for he said."

"Well you did say you owe me a date so tada!!" I said twirling around and giggled.

He chuckled "that's not later till tonight my love" he said as he wrap his arms around me.

"Well can we just walk around on a different planet then go out to dinner?" I ask and I turned around facing him, he kissed my forehead and nodded his head.

"Fine where do you wanna go?" I shrug my shoulders

"Well I don't really have any memories so surprise me!" He thought for a second and then grab my hand.