"Tanjiro you alright?" (Chapter 4)

Previously:

"Nezuko! Nezuko! Where are you Nezuko!" I turn and see Nezuko- no that illusion again. I wonder which demon is making these...

-"Tanjiro are you alright?"-

After we encountered the illusion we (More like Tanjiro) fight it.

"Go find Nezuko!" Tanjiro yelled from another side of the garden.

I nod and start by the roses.

"Nezuko? Nezuko?"

I didn't know what to do so I looked around humming. After I looked around the garden thoroughly I moved on to the Sakura trees and climbed on top. I wanted to have higher ground. I started walking carefully until I got this feeling like my body was being tied from ropes I looked around and I saw no one. I remembered what the demon said at the mountain, "I hope I did the right thing..." I also remembered that when Nezuko was bleeding so was I.

"Are we linked? Was that her demon blood art?"

I start to panic and start running.

"Nezuko! Nezuko!"

I yell craving for an answer but all I heard was leaves being thrown by the wind. I sigh and breathe in. My breathing is like Inosuke's but I have to know the person I am trying to find. It's a blossom breathing. I close my eyes and wait patiently. Soon I had an image of where she was at by her Pov. I start running to the woods.

"That makes sense. It covers the sun."

By the time I get there, it was afternoon. I take out my sword and hear her screaming.

"Tanjiro! Tanjiro! Inosuke! Zenitzu! ...(Y/N)!"

I could tell she was getting out of breath. So I ran and fast as I possibly could to get to her. I found her sleeping and I sighed in relief. I started to fight and stall the demon until Tanjiro came.

After that, I hugged Nezuko tightly. I was blushing and I think she was too. I let go and put Nezuko on my back. Thankfully the crow returned to us once again,

"New mission! New Mission! Village in Xi'an! Village in Xi'an!"

I started walking to our destination. I was humming and talking to Nezuko the whole time. The boys were argued like usual. I smiled.

~At 3:00 at night~

I suggested we take a break. I took outa tent set that was very compact. I set it up and lay down. Of course, Neuzko lays on top of me. I forget about dinner and I sit up.

"Nezuko can you turn small for me?"

Neuzko shook her head "I want cuddles!"

"I am about to make dinner for the boys. If you don't want to be alone I will carry you but you have to shrink." I explained.

She did what I said and I wrap my jacket around her and I get to cooking. I give the boys their food and I look at Tanjiro.

"Are you ok?" I put Nezuko down and I go over to the boy. I look at him and his left side of his face is purple. "Is this from another demon?" I grab my med kit and I add a lotion-like substance on his face to reduce to welling. "There you go." Nezuko ran and hugged Tanjiro worriedly.

"I am not hungry. You boys eat and go to bed." I walk to the tent and go to sleep.

Word count: 566