"Really?" (Chapter 3)

Previously:

"W-Why did she say that? She knows that this will bother me for the longest time!" I thought to myself.  Nezuko frowned for a moment and started to ramble. I stopped worrying about it and started listening to Nezuko. Honestly, her voice is really captivating.

-"Really?"-

(A/N All of the pictures of Nezuko having the bamboo muzzle on just imagine her without it, please. Also, None of this artwork is mine in this series.)

April 25,

After I found Tanjiro and Inosuke we walked back to see Zenitsu crying. I sighed and hugged him, letting go of Nezuko's hand for a bit. Zenitsu hugged back tightly and before I knew it we were walking back to town with him on my back.

My family was the opposite of Tanjiro's, We were rich, snobby, and distant. I had a bag with me too that held clothes, money, makeup, etc.

I look next to me to see Nezuko was ignoring me a bit. "Nezuko?" I sigh knowing she was not going to respond and walked faster to the hotel called "Luxury Palace" I fancy over the big place and start running towards it.
"Can we stay here? Please?!" I had a sparkle in my eyes.

"Sure why not?" Tanjiro replied.
I run inside and pay for the 5 of us. We got room 204.

"Come on! Follow me!" I start walking up the hallway until we find the room. I settle in and take a shower. I hear Tanjiro, Nezuko, and Zenitsu running around. After I got out and get changed, I trip on the toddler running into the bathroom.

"Nezuko? Why are you running in here?" I sit up and look at her.

"I need to take a shower," She says making eye contact with me.

"Ok? Tanjiro!" I try not to hide my blushing face because she was acting so adorable.

Tanjiro peaks his head out and smiles "What's up (Y/N)-Chan?"

"Can you help your sister take a shower?"

He nodded and exchanges places with me. I head to bed and I fall asleep within 5 minutes of laying down.

I wake up an hour later to find mini Nezuko laying next to me with my shirt on. I almost freak out but realize it is 1:30. I blush and put the blanket over my face. Nezuko smiles and gasps playfully.

"You're awake! I was waiting for you to wake up so I can hug you!" She smiles warmly. I noticed her voice is more child-like when she is little.

She wraps me in her arms and squeezes me

She wraps me in her arms and squeezes me. I hug back. "I can stay up for a little while for her," I thought as I yawned. I close my eyes as I rub them gently and when I open my eyes Nezuko is back to her normal size. I blush as I look away.

"You alright?" She tilts her head and tries to make eye contact with me. I become speechless and hide under the covers. I eventually fall asleep with Nezuko on top of me.

April 26,

It's 5:30 in the morning and already Nezuko shaking me for me to wake up. I yawn and calm Nezuko down. I take a shower and get dressed. I lend Nezuko some clothes and she gets changed in the bathroom. I wash my clothes while I wait for Nezuko to get dressed.

She comes out in amazement at what she has on. I finish folding up my clothes and smile at Nezuko. Nezuko blushes and I start to follow. I brush her hair and give her a Taiyaki.

"You look amazing Nezuko-Chan!" I smile more

"T-Thank you..." She hides her face by looking behind her, still eating the dessert I gave her.

I chuckle and finish packing up my stuff. I wash the Boys' clothes and fold them too. It was about 7:30 when I completed what I had to do. I lay out clothes for them and tap on Nezuko.

"Nezuko wanna go for a walk?"

"Sure!" She replied.

I take my bag and walk outside. Nezuko was close behind. I felt happy even though I didn't know why. I saw a cat cafe and walked over to it. I ordered tea and ordered Nezuko the same thing. I sat down and she was on the floor playing with the cats. I giggle thinking it is adorable. Nezuko talks under her breath and I get curious.

"What did you say?"

"Nothing!" Her face turned bright red and she looked away. I sit with her and play with a kitten

"Are you blushing Nezuko-Chan?" I said playfully.

"N-No!" She covers her face with the jacket. I move closer and smile.

"Are you surreee?"

"Yep!"

I laugh and back away "I was just messing with you!" I get up and sit back down. I drink my tea and wait until Nezuko is ready to leave.

After an hour we decided to go back but on the way there Nezuko found a garden. She begged me to bring her so I did. She would look at a flower then smell it. Afterward, she would sneeze. I laughed. I walk off to a forest full of Sakura trees. I smiled.

I usually climb Sakura trees so that is what I did. I climbed to the top to see pink everywhere. I breathe carefully and get comfortable. I practiced my breathing technique, closing my eyes for a little while. I hear rustling around me 30 minutes later. I pinpoint where it is and try to hit it. I get stopped by someone's arm. It was soft and gentle. I smile and sigh relaxing a bit. The arms let go and I start to feel someone choking me. I open my eyes and escape the demon choking me. It looked like Nezuko but her bamboo muzzle was on and instead of a pink her eyes were a possessive green with hypnotic loops as pupils. I stare at her confused. "Is this a blood art?" I thought as the demon went closer. "Wait it is around 8:00 how can she or he walk in daylight?" I back up making space between us. I fall and land on my back.
"I didn't bring my sword..." I start panicking but I noticed the demon wasn't up there. "Oh... it was an illusion" I mark it down in my memory and head to the garden. I didn't find Nezuko anywhere so I figured she was in a hotel so I went to the hotel. When I got to the room Tanjiro ran to me.
"Where is Nezuko?" He had a scared look on his face.

"What? She wasn't here?"

"No, I thought she was with you!" 

I grab my sword and start walking to the garden again. The boys followed in panic. I explained what we did and Tanjiro stayed quiet. I was scared even though I knew Nezuko can defend herself. I walk faster and start running until I am in the garden. I start looking around.
"Nezuko! Nezuko! Where are you Nezuko!" I turn and see Nezuko- no that illusion again. I wonder which demon is making these...

A/N: Sorry if this is rushed

Word Count: 1214