"Wanna go to the pool?" (Chapter 10)

Previously:
I and Nezuko jump and the sudden noise and I smile and them. "Hey, I brought food!" Zenitsu showed us the takeout box. Amara got off the bed and sat at the table. I and Nezuko follow as the boys give us our food.

-"Wanna go to the pool?"-

After we were done eating, I give the boys some clothes. Sometimes they train in the middle of the night so I gave them pajamas so when they were up they can go straight to training. They thank me and take turns to change. After Amara was done eating she came to me so I can brush her hair. The boys came out and they sat down on the other bed. I look over to them and give them a welcoming smile. "I love these (Y/N)! Thank you!" Tanjiro smiled back.

"No problem Tanjiro

"No problem Tanjiro." I finish brushing her hair and I tie it up in a nice bun. I pack my stuff again and I set the suitcase away. Nezuko shrank to Amara's size and played with her. I crawl into the bed and pull them closer to me. They laugh and Nezuko returns to her original size. She hugs me tight and I hug her back. Amara was on top of my side. Before I knew it they both were asleep. "Awww! This is adorable!" Tanjiro said as he took pictures in front of me. I sigh and try to hide my face.

~Time Skip (May 3)~

I wake up and carefully get up. My head suddenly starts pounding. "Shit!" I try to get up but I felt too weak. I noticed everyone left and I crawl back into the bed. "Why would they leave me?" I thought out loud. I get up and shift my weight onto the bed. I then put my weight on the wall. I look around the room but no one was here and they took their stuff. I started to panic. Did they leave me? I sit down and try to figure out what happened. I don't know what I did. I started to cry out of nowhere. "Why the fuck am I crying?" I said while trying to stop the uncontrollable tears. My head started to pound more and let me tell you I wanted to pull my hair out. "Are you ok?" I look up to see Amara. She looked tired but she also looked deeply worried. "Oh, I didn't see you, Amara." I still couldn't stop crying. "I was in Tanjiro's bed. Are you ok?" She sat down next to me.

"Yeah. I am fine." I wiped my tears. She hugs me. "Just to let you know they brought breakfast. Want me to heat it for you?" She got up. "No thank you Kiddo." She sat back down. "Where did they go?" I questioned. "They said I couldn't tell you but they are coming at 3:30." She said. "Oh ok." I look at the clock and it was 1:26. I get up and go to the sink. "Amara are you hungry?" I asked while cleaning my face. "No, Ma'am." She replied.

"Wanna go to the pool?" I smile as I pick her up. "But they left with everything." She said confused. I take out a hundred. "I always have money on me." I wink and put my shoes on. We go to the nearest store. I look around and I grab a black swimsuit. It was one of the only cute ones left.

"OMG AMARA THERE ARE POKÉMON SWIMSUITS!" I take her to the 6 swimsuits

POKÉMON SWIMSUITS!" I take her to the 6 swimsuits.  "Mommy, what is Pokémon?" She looked at the swimsuits. "I will show you later which one do you want?" I asked her. "Umm..."

"Can I get the brown one?" She took it off the rack

"Can I get the brown one?" She took it off the rack. "Of course." I smile. I grab arm floats and pay for them. I walk back to the hotel and I change. I help Amara change and we walk to the pool. I put the arm floats on her.

I walk into the water and Amara walks behind me. "Mommy I can't touch the ground." She said before taking another step closer to me. "It's alright! That's why you have those on." I smile and pick her back up. I check the time and it was 3:38 "Hey! I got some food and other stuff!" Tanjiro yelled. He has star swimming trunks on. Inosuke had red starfish ones and Zenitsu had normal yellow. "Come on Nezuko! It's fine you look amazing." Tanjiro said encouragingly. Nezuko comes from the corner.

I smile

I smile. "You look amazing!" I greet her into the pool. She kisses my cheek and takes Amara from my arms. I go over to Inosuke and smile at him. "Oh hey (Y/N)! Did you sleep-" I push him in the water before he can finish talking. "Hey! Why did you push me?!" Inosuke growls at me. I walk away and I go to Tanjiro. "Don't push me in, please! I have food!" He begged. I took the food and pushed him in. I sit down and put my head down. My head still hurts from this morning. I groan in frustration. I look back at the pool and I see no one. "How are they so quiet?" I thought to myself as I feel someone hugging me. I get up and hug them back without noticing who they were. "Hey so do you have any bird meat?" Inosuke asked from the table. "No. Why would I have that?" I look at him and he was eating the food like he was raised by animals. "INOSUKE STOP EATING ALL THE FOOD!" I hear Zenitsu yell from the pool. Tanjiro lets go of me and starts to lecture Inosuke. When can I ever get a break?

Word count: 972