"Butterfly Mansion?!" (Chapter 12)

Previously:
"Oh my god..." I freak out a little bit. "Zenitsu you have to help me!" I tug on his shirt. "No! She will kill me! Stop!" I hear Zenitsu say as I pull him off the bed. "Brother can you help me. "Umm sorry, little Nezuko I am not ready to die yet." He covered his face. I sigh and look back at (Y/N). I know one thing...
I don't do babies

-"Butterfly Mansion?!"-

Nezuko's Pov:
Inosuke automatically grabs (Y/N) and stares at her. He looked speechless. I try to take her but Inosuke dodges me. "No. I want the baby!" He climbs on top of the table and hisses at me still, holding the infant.  "Inosuke! Give Nezuko the child back!" Tanjiro tries to grab her. He dodges him and I manage to grab (Y/N). "MINE!" I yell from across the room that followed by a growl. Tanjiro smiles at me. "Ok. I will make sure Inosuke doesn't do anything." Tanjiro puts his hand on Inosuke's shoulder. I take the other bed and I help Amara get on the bed. (Y/N) giggled and played with my braid. "Goodnight guys!" Amara snuggled next to me. Everyone said good night and eventually, everyone went to sleep. I stayed up watching Tv and making sure (Y/N) was comfortable.

~Time skip (May 4)~

"Nezuko!" I wake up to see Tanjiro waking me up. I get up while rubbing my eyes. My eyes get adjusted to the sudden light and I notice (Y/N) is gone. "Where is my girlfriend?" I asked. "Zenitsu has her." He replied. I get up and I go to the blonde sitting at the table. I look at him and he was crying. I take (Y/N) to find out she was pulling his bright hair. "Are you hungry?" I asked her. She lets go and smiles. "Um hello? Oh hey, Ms. Shinobu!" I hear Tanjiro say while I was blending fruits. (They provided the blender and I took care of kids when I was younger) I put the fruit blend into a cup and I feed it to her.

"So...we maybe did something."

"What did Inosuke do?"

"We don't know what happened. I don't know if was a demon blood art or something but-"

"But what? Did Nezuko kill somebody? Are you ok?"

"I am fine and Nezuko didn't touch anyone but (Y/N) turned into a child. I have no idea what to do."

"Calm down. Are talking about (Y/N)? Like her father was best friends with Master Kagaya?"

"You know about (Y/N)'s father?"

"Of course my sister used to tell me about him. Anyway, can you come to the mansion? I need to see her condition. I will tell Master about this though."

"Ok. Thank you. I am at a hotel 40 miles away from Alfheim, north. I will see you soon." He hangs up and starts packing our things. Zenitsu grabs all of the soap, shampoo, etc. "Where are we going?" Inosuke asked. "The butterfly mansion," Tanjiro replied. "Get changed to your demon slayer uniform." He added as he took his clothes into the bathroom. "Butterfly Mansion?!" Zenitsu pouted. "They don't like me." I was finished feeding (Y/N) and I take (Y/N) and Amara me outside the room.

~Time skip~

I watch the boys come out and I give the baby (Y/N) to Tanjiro. I go inside to change. I switch my clothes and I go back outside. I take her back and we head to the mansion. I yawn once again and Tanjiro notices. "Do you want to go on your box?" I nod. He sets down the box and I shrink and crawl inside. I made room for (Y/N) as my brother closes the door. I feel us getting picked up and I put (Y/N) in my lap. I soon fall asleep with the baby.