"Seven minutes in Heaven?" (Chapter 16 and Last chapter)

Previously;
I watch the house go up into flames and everyone talked like it was normal. I stared in shock. "W-What the hell?!" I whispered. Tanjiro puts out the fire using his sword and all the dirt inside the house was gone. They all went inside and Y/N waved at the bushes. At where I was...

"Did she see me?"

-"Seven minutes in Heaven?"-

Y/N's Pov:

I walk inside and I began to dust the place. Strangely, all the furniture looked brand new and they worked fine. Even the beds and closets didn't have rust in the springs. I make sure the place is sanitary for Amara and everyone else to sleep comfortably. No bugs, no rust, the walls even looked good too. Just the outside looked bad and Nezuko and Tanjiro fixed that. "Okay. I only spent..." I looked at the time on my phone. "Less than 2 minutes."

There were two rooms so the boys have one room and the girls had the other.

~Time skip (It's around 9:30)~

We already are dinner and we were just joking around and talking about whatever was on our minds. "Amara. What time is it?" I asked her. "9:30." She told me. "You know what that means." I look at her. She was wearing a Kirby-inspired outfit with a Kirby plushie that came with it.

"I don't wanna go to bed though Mommy!" She whined

"I don't wanna go to bed though Mommy!" She whined. "Too bad bubbles." I sweep her off the ground and I run to the room playfully. She giggled and I tuck her in bed. "Goodnight my little Kiddo." I smiled as she said good night back.

"I love you, mommy!" She smiled.

"I love you too."

"Man it's so boring!" Zenitsu complained. "Then find something to do." I noticed Nezuko's pajamas. It was a pink bunny hooded gown with white and pink knee-length socks.