Lemon!!

(Warning sexual content)

No pov:

Serena just won her third princess key and now she will move on to the master class, so her and her friends decided to celebrate this special occasion.

"For Serena!" Trevor said, lifting his Coco-Cala in the middle of the table. "For Serena!" Serena's friends chorused. After the cheers they started to chatter and laugh 'till their hearts content. 

————

It's night time now Serena's other friends had already left except for Miette, Ash, Clemont, and Bonnie. For the three it's understandable as they are Serena's traveling companions. But for Miette she decided to stay for their plan. What plan you ask, you'll found out later.

Clemont and Bonnie decided to hit the sack, leaving the three. Right now their in a room, chattering, Serena thought this will be a good time to execute their plan. "I'm gonna take a shower I'll be back." Both performers nodded as Ash went to the bathroom and showered. Miette and Serena looked at each other and they nodded.

(It starts, read at your own risks)

Ash pov:

The shower sure does wash away my stress, the feeling of it's warm water flowing and dropping through my body feels nice.

While I was taking a shower I heard the door open which got me confused, but I ignored it, soon the the bathroom door slides open. I immediately grabbed my towel and cover my legs and butt cheeks.

"Ok who's here?" I frowned slightly feeling embarrassed and angry of someone entering the shower while someone is inside! "Don't worry Ash it's just us." That voice, that voice sounds familiar. "Serena!" Are you kidding me?! "What are you doing here?" I refused to look back 'cause they...uhhh...might be...umm you know. "Don't worry, you have showers with other people." Miette?! I mentally groaned on what's happening right now, this is so weird. "Yeah, but not with the opposite gender." I said in a matter-of-fact tone. "Whatever, it's fine we can all take a shower together right? You can turn around, you can look." I sighed, I hesitantly turned around.

I felt my jaw dropped, my 'thing' go up, and my eyes seemed to can't look away. I shook my head and went back to showering as I was planning.

While I was showering though, I felt back being lathered by....breasts? Whatever it was, it felt good, like really good. "Uhhh yeah this feels good." I moaned, man I never want this feeling to stop it feels nice. "You like that Ashy?" Miette asked, whilst rubbing her big breasts at my back. I slowly nodded, while this was happening, I felt something touch my 'thing', I look down and saw Serena giving me a hand-job. Moans kept escaping my mouth. Soon I grabbed Serena and press my lips onto her's. It then soon started to a make-out session.

My hands trail from her waist to her breast, I gave them a good squeeze before fondling with them and pinching her nipples causing me to hear moans. I backed away and kissed Miette this time, meanwhile Serena is giving me a blow job. I also gave Miette's breast a good squeeze and play, I can't tell which one is bigger though as they both are.

"Why don't we finish taking a shower then we can do more." I advised, which they both agreed on.

After the shower we instantly got in the action. Although I wanted to please Serena more because she deserves it. So I focused on her, anyway, I was in the middle of a make out session with Serena. My head jerked down to Serena's neck, I kept biting them leaving marks and giving me moans from Serena. Miette also decided to leave since it was already pretty late, so it was just me and Serena now.

I placed Serena down on the bed, my kisses soon went down and down until I reach her big and beautiful breasts. My mouth hiked it's way there, once I reached my desired place, I licked her nipples, and without warning I sucked on it. "Oh! Ash! Don't do that!" Ignoring her for the most of the part, my mouth then moved on to the other and did the same.

I quickly stole a kiss from Serena, Serena then pulled her pantys down exposing her very wet holes. I marveled it's beauty before nose diving. My tongue licks the lips of her pussy. "Ah! Yes! Yes Ash!" She keeps carresing my hair signaling good I guess, my tongue decided to enter her pussy, I twisted tongue inside causing Serena to stumble back, Serena upped her pelvis more to give me easy access. I pulled away and faced. "Ready dor the main event?" Serena nodded as I lined my 'thing' towards her beauty. I inserted my dick.....

"AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!"

(Author's note)
Yes I know it's trash, but I just wanted to end the book with a lemon and I'm not really good at 'em, but anyway I had fun writing this book and now it's time to end as I am already working on a new one called "The princess and her knight" be sure to read that story anyway see you!!!!