Wanna Eat some Ice cream?

(Author's note)
Hey everyone, Author-Kun is back. Nothing much to say so enjoy!

Ash pov:

I woke up on another unhappy day. Yes. I know I'm out of character, but ever since that day, my life had been in pure pain.

(Flashback)

Serena, Clemont, Bonnie, and I, we're walking down the forest, making our way too Anistar city. We we're walking down the route quietly, yet it feels nice.

Booooom!!!

The silence was soon broken by an explosion somewhere in the forest. Clemont and I went in a defensive position for Bonnie and Serena.

Boooooom!!!

Another explosion blew off. I saw where the explosion came from and so I ran towards it and so did the others. While we we're running towards the explosion more and more was heard. We reached the location and saw a boy about the same height as me, same clothes except his is with sleeves while mine doesn't, same cap but mines is more wider not taller.

It seems to me he was training and apparently he hasn't noticed me yet. "Hey are you okay?" I asked and the boy turned his head to me. "Oh sorry i didn't see you there, but yeah I'm fine. The name goes by Calem." He smiled as I smiled back. "Well my name is Ash and this is my partner pikachu." "Pika-pi!" Pikachu and I both gave a warm and welcoming smile.

"Serena?!" I turned around and saw everyone. "Calem?! It's so nice to see you!" She ran, so did Calem and they hugged. They hugged for a minute or two until i break it. "Sorry to ruin the moment, but have you guys met?" I asked, as they break the hug and my chest felt nice for some reason. They both nodded. "Yeah we've met. We've been friends ever since we we're little." She explained and looked at Calem and they both smile, which made me feel pain. This is weird, am I sick?!

"So I see you also have a Frogadier, mind if we battle?" I challenged him to a pokemon battle, like normal. "Sure, is that ok Frogadier?" His Frogadier nodded and took a battle stance. I walked a few meters from him, until I get a good distance. "Alright! Frogadier I choose you!" I grabbed a ball from my belt and threw it.

A blue frog came out of the ball. "I'll be referee." Clemont said, as he walked towards the middle, we both nodded. "Alright! This is the battle between Ash and Calem battle begin!" Clemont announced and flailed his arms in signal. "Frogadier use Night Slash!" Calem wasted no time and ordered his pokemon.

"Counter with Cut!" I ordered mine and they both booked it off. Once the sword and the blade made contact a massive thud was heard. They went back and dashed towards each other again. This went into a repetitive pattern until I saw an opening. "Frogadier sweep the legs when his about to hit you." Frogadier nodded and clashed again with the other, until he saw the opening I saw.

Calem's Frogadier went sideways. "Now use Aerial Ace!" Frogadier lifted his legs up, which was glowing white and slammed it onto Frogadier's chest. Frogadier stood in front of me still aware of it's surroundings, because of the dust appeared when Frogadier was slammed on the ground. A blue frog dashed towards mines with a purple sword. Luckily, my instincts took over causing me to act earlier. "Dodge!" Frogadier jumped away from it's position.

"Now use Frubbles to stick him on the ground then use Water Pulse!" Frogadier turned around and grabbed a few parts from it's scarf.  He threw it towards the opponent's feet, causing him to be stuck. Calem gritted his teeth in anger. "Now Water Pulse." Frogadier clasped both of his hands and soon a water ball was created. "Counter with your own!" Calem's Frogadier did the same and both threw it.