My last day?

(Author's note)
Hey boys and girls welcome to another one of my cringy one shots XD. Anyway I hope y'all enjoy.

Ash's pov:

"Plenty for more, Water Shuriken!" Me and Greninja, well Greninja grabbed the Shuriken on it's back and held it up high. A water vortex engulfed Greninja, soon the vortex had a gold touch. When. The vortex was gone, Greninja's Water Shuriken was 10x bigger and was now gold. Greninja's red fin, eyes, and bolts on it's hair was now glowing in power. We threw the Golden Shuriken. 'Well all i can do know is hope'

"Now Blast Burn!" Alain ordered his Mega Charizard. Soon it was engulfed with blue flames, it slammed it's fist on the ground, making the land crack in half. I felt my body heat up and burn causing me to scream in pain. I looked at my body and my jacket was now burned and ripped, I was now covered in black soot. I looked at the battlefield field again only too see nothing, cause of how thick the smoke is.

A few minutes later, the smoke subsided, and saw both pokemon stand. I looked at Greninja then at Charizard both looked very tired. 'Please. Stay strong Greninja!' It didn't take long until Alain's Charizard fell to the ground and reverting back at it's normal form "Charizard is unable to battle, Greninja wins, Ash is the new Champion!" The crowd burst into cheers, for their new champion.

I fell down on my butt and so did Greninja. I stood up and walked towards, pikachu climbed my back and perched himself on my left shoulder. I squatted beside Greninja and took it's arm and hang it around my shoulder. "Good job Greninja, I'm proud of you. You did an amazing job, now take a good rest okay." He nodded as I grabbed his pokeball, and returned him. I dust off the soot in my face, arms, and now a ruined jacket.

I walked towards Alain and so did he "Good battle Alain." I said, as I extended my arm for a handshake "Indeed it was, thank you." He also extended his arm and soon his met mines.

*Meanwhile at the stands*

"Ash did it he won. Yes!!!" Serena excitedly exclaimed. "Their soooo cool!!!" Bonnie added. "It was a magnificent battle and an intense on too." Sawyer chimed in. "I guess Ash is really strong. No wonder why you like him Serena." Shauna teased. A red blush above Serena's nose. Everyone laughed at Serena's face. "Still can't believe he hasn't noticed this." Sawyer said in disappointment. "What do you mean notice?" Everyone turned around and saw Ash with pikachu.

"It was nothing!" Serena instantly said. Ash just shrugged it off. "Congratulations Ash." Sawyer and Trevor said. "Yeah you're groove is awesome." Tierno added. "Well thanks guys, but I shouldn't get the credit, my pokemon deserves all of em'." Everyone nodded in agreement "Ash Ketchum, Sawyer Shota, and Alain Blaze.Please go to the stadium for the awards ceremony." Everyone turned around to see Diantha on the stage. "Well let's go Sawyer." Ash said indicating that they need to go.

"See you guys!" Ash and Sawyer chorused, while waving their hands.

*At the awards ceremony*

"Please sent out your pokemon." Diantha ordered pleasantly. All three of them nodded and their teams showed up.

Ash team consists of:
Pikachu
Charizard
Sceptile
Infernape
Krookodile
And Greninja
(Just wanted to do this, cause for me this is ash's dream team)

Alain's team consists of:
Charizard
Metagross
Unfezant
Tyranitar
Weavile
And Bisharp

Sawyer's team consists of:
Sceptile
Slurpuff
Aegislash
Salemance
Slaking
And Clawitzer

"Now let's give a round of applause for the runner ups and the champion." The crowd bursted into cheers, happy, and proud.