P. E Class

(Author's note)
Hey y'all! Here's a quick and short one-shot for y'all since I'm going to be busy for awhile. Wanna know what's keeping me away? F*cking hell, oh sorry I ment school! So here's a quick one-shot. Hope you enjoy! (Oh and no pokemon here sorry)

Serena's pov:

Ughh I hate P.E class so much! Wanna know why? Cause I'm not that athletic and our P.E teacher is so strict. Anyway here I am running 15 laps around the school gym, well not only me but the whole class.

"Hey Serena, so can you still keep up?" Ash mocked me. Probably because he's super athletic, like seriously! Look at his hot and sexy body! And that face, you can't forget that devily, handsomely face.
"Ye-...yeah." I said while panting. "Doesn't seem you can though." He mocked again. "Anyway see you." He gave me a wink before speeding away. Ughh he's so irresistible.

After many running we finally stopped and my legs feels like jelly and THAT'S ONLY THE WARM-UP!
Arceus help me. After our teacher gave us a break, we went back to the court and assigned us to do some exercises. "Alright Ash, Alain, and Gary you'll do.....push ups. Is that ok." The three hotties of the school nodded and those three are best friends aswell. "Serena you'll do......let's see what's available....umm.....ah yes sit ups!" And great, my most hated exercise is here to haunt me.

My teacher gave me a yoga mat. I lay myself down on mat and used my arms as headrest and started to push myself up, when I mean up, I ment 3 INCHES UP.  Yeah that's how bad I am at sports.

*After P.E class*

"Ahhh!" My bruise hurt so much. "Are you sure you can walk Serena?" Ash asked, he's so caring. That's ine of the traits I love about him. "Yeah I'm fin-eeee!" I was cut off by another wave of pain. If you're wondering what happened, long story short I was tripped by somebody, particularly by the name of Miette. Miette just hate me for being the best friend of Ash. And everyday she'll try to get Ash's attention, so she basically just ruines my school life.

"You know what sit down." Ash demanded. "No serio-." When i looked at Ash he had a stern look on his face, saying that there's no room for an argument. I sat down on the cafeteria table, since we were already there. He looked at me for some reason, it took me sometime to realize what he was saying, after for a few seconds, I nodded letting him check my thigh.

He slid my long socks down (Dunno what it's called BC) all the way down to my knee, at first he hesitated, but after my permission, he touched it sending pain and warmness throughout my body. My cheeks blushed like crazy from his touch. I noticed him staring at my thigh, which made my cheeks redder.

"Uhh.....yo-u...sh-shouldn't a-apply pre-pressure to it." Ash stuttered, unable to focus. He was still staring at my thigh. "You're skin is so soft." He muttered, but I managed to hear it, which made me blush even more.

Finally he snapped out of it and looked at me. "You shouldn't apply too much pressure, or else it will hurt much." Ash explained, honestly I wasn't even listening, my eyes was just glued to his. "So what are we gonna do?" I asked. "Well this." He smirked, I never liked that smirk, it always basically means trouble, but apparently not this time. He grabbed my lower thigh, as his other arm wrapped around my back. Oh me just don't mind me just you know going red very much, the typical.

Sometimes I hate P.E class, sometimes I don't.