1st Amour one-shot

(Author note)
Hey boys and girls welcome to my Amourshipping one-shots book. Remember that there might be some wrong grammar, so if there is any pls tell me, anyway without further ado let's start my first ever amour one shot.

Serena's pov:

"You can do it Ash!" I cheered at the top of my lungs. "Yeah go,  Ash-Greninja is so awesome!" Bonnie complimented Ash and Greninja's special ability. "Greninja let's finish this,  Aerial Ace." Ash ordered, as Greninja tackled towards Mega Abomasnow. Greninja executed some punches and kicks at Mega Abomasnow.

"Abomasnow is unable to battle, Therefore Greninja wins!" The referee informed. I was so overjoyed for Ash winning. If you're wondering why do I care for this, it's cause I have a massive crush on Ash. Ever since we met at the summer camp, I felt happy, as if fate or destiny brought us together. Honestly I don't think it's a crush anymore I think it's love now, I dropped so many hints yet he never noticed them cause he's SO DENSE LIKE SO DENSE.

We all walked towards the battlefield where Ash was being greeted by his badge. "Alright I got the Iceberg Badge!" Ash celebrated, as he got his 8th gym badge. "A magnificent battle Ash." Clemont complimented "Yeah Ash-Greninja was sooo cool." Bonnie added. "Thanks guys, oh and thanks for cheering me on." Ash said. "Especially you Serena." Ash looked at me with a wide smile. "Huh what do you mean?" I asked, confused on what he ment. "Well when you were cheering me on, I could feel all pumped up as if you're giving me energy. I couldn't have done this without you." I blushed at the comment 'does he like me?! No Serena stop dreaming....he definitely does not like you that way.....but....NO!'

"So shall we get going then." Clemont said, snapping me out of my thoughts. "Yeah, I'm tired as heck, right Greninja?" Ash questioned, and Greninja nodded in agreement. I felt something nudging my clothes and as I turned around, I saw Bonnie with a smug face "We need to talk about you-know-who, later ok." She whispered in my ear, as I feel my cheeks warm up. "Hey guys you comin'." Ash shouted across the stadium. "Yeah we're coming." Bonnie replied like nothing happened at all.

*later that evening*

"I am stuffed." Ash said, while rubbing his tummy. "Well whatever you eat you'll always feel stuffed." I said, while giggling. "Yeah you're right I'm always full no matter what I eat." The whole gang laughed at Ash reply.

"Goodnight everyone sweet dreams!" I said. "Sweet dreams too Serena, goodnight everyone." Ash replied. "Goodnight!" The lumiose siblings chorused. As I entered the tent, Bonnie turned around with devious grin. "So it's time to talk Serena." She says while rubbing both of her hands together. I sighed, there's no way I'm escaping this. "So what did you wanna talk about?" I asked, this was a stupid question though. "You already know what we're talking about." Bonnie replied, still with that scary grin.

"Exactly. What part do you wanna talk about it?" I asked while sitting down on the tent beside her. "About confessing!" Bonnie said excitedly. I sighed, "Bonnie I want to, but he obviously does not feel the same way about me." I said, I looked down feeling really down. "What! Serena you have to be kidding me. The way he always compliments you and supports you to the max." Bonnie explained. "Well that's just him being a friend." I said still feeling sad. "Serena the way he looks at you, the way how he gets touchy around you, the way how he thinks about you, and the way how he always comforted you. He's just too dense to know his own feelings." Bonnie said to me hoping that she'll lift my attitude, but she failed. "Just think about it Serena. Anyway goodnight." She said while laying down on her sleeping bag.