Happy Birthday Serena

(Author's note)
Hey everyone Author-kun is back. I'm just going to make a few announcements and you can get to reading. The First announcement is that this book has reached 106 READERS!!!!! I'M SO PSYCHED RN THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!! Anyway second announcement is that nobody commented on any of the ideas I gave on the author's note, well there is one comment but it doesn't help, so I just decided to make this because I don't know I feel like I just should. So hope you enjoy and yes I am late.

Ash pov:

I woke up earlier than usual. I get up, grabbed my bag carefully, and I yoinked my watch. The time said 4:25. The family usually wakes up at 6 so I have 2 hours to do this. I gently woke up Pikachu, which got angry of course. Who wouldn't get angry if you got woken up by someone at 4.

I silently change and I quietly zipped open our tent, which Clemont, Pikachu, and I shared. Pikachu followed quickly but gently. I grabbed a box which I hid from everyone, except for Pikachu and Clemont, so they don't know what I'm planning. "Let's get to work Pikachu." I whispered to him, as he nodded.

*Time skip to morning*

Serena's pov:

I woke by the sound of Flecthlings chirping in the beautiful sky. "Happy Birthday Serena! Good morning." I gasp, whilst cupping my mouth. How could I forget my own birthday! "You forgot." The lemon haired girl looked at me with disappointment. I gave a weak smile and nodded nervously. "It's fine, anyways let's go celebrate!" Wow she sure is excited.

Both Bonnie and I got changed and went to see.... a sleeping boy and a Pikachu, but it's not done yet our whole campsite was decorated with pink and purple, long ribbons, balloons you name it. There was even a table where there was food and a two story, red velvet cake, which said 'Happy 17th Birthday Serena'.

"Wow." Was all I could say. I can't believe Ash did all of this just for me. I felt my cheeks heat up, as the thought keep going around in my head. "Wow Serena! Ash did all of this just for you." Bonnie was still looking around the environment until she went to the table and stood beside me. "Maybe he does like you after all." Bonnie flashed a smirk, as she whispered. My cheeks went, from skin color to red really quickly.

"Oh, I see do you like my suprise?" Both Bonnie and I turned around to see Ash and Pikachu awake. "It's amazing Ash, I love it. Thank you." I gave a smile, which he returned. "It took me all night to do this, so I'm happy that you like it." He yawned, as he's eyes close and flicked open. "I'm gonna go to sleep I'm stil sleepy and we don't celebrate your birthday until dawn." I nod, as he went to his tent and as Clemont got out.

"looks like he did his plan." Clemont said, which got us confused. "What do you mean big brother?" Bonnie asked the investor. "Well you see, Serena, Ash has been planning this 2 day before your birthday." My eyes widened in shock. "Maybe he does like you Serena." Bonnie cheekily said. "What No!!" I flailed my arms in front of my face, in disagreement.

"There's a high chance, Serena" I looked at Clemont, who was smiling. "What do you mean?" I can't believe that there's a chance Ash likes me. "You'll find out." Clemont said as he a grabbed a playe and got food.

*Time skip again at dawn*

"Happy birthday Serena, Happy birthday Serena! Happy birthday, happy birthday, happy birthday. Happy Birthday to you!!!!" They all for sang for me. "Thank you guys so much!" They all smiled. "So wish Serena!" Ash said, as his hand and arm gestures the cake. I cupped my hands together, closed my eyes, and wish.