𝗶𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁'𝘀 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗶𝘁 𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗲𝘀 ❦

╔═══════════════╗
𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙚
╚═══════════════╝

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾♫ godspeed - frank ocean ♫☽༓・*˚⁺‧

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

        Rose-Mary Holbrook stood outside the Bingham residence, prepared to adhere to Kelly's wishes. Of course this was an odd situation, as within the span of a week Rose-Mary had been bombarded with disappearance, death, and now, love confessions. Nonetheless, she was mature, and the fate of the town was more important than her childish romance problems. She raised her pale knuckles to the wooden door and knocked three times, loud enough to be heard throughout the household.

Harry slowly opened the door, rubbing his half-asleep eyes with the back of his hand. It was obvious that he had just rolled out of bed.

"Rose-Mary." He was taken aback by her presence. "Come in." He opened the door fully to allow her to walk inside. She smiled graciously and followed his request, closing the door behind her.

His house slightly shocked her. Of course she was aware that the Bingham's had money, lots of it, in fact. But, she had never truly seen the effect of that immense wealth, until now. "Wow," she looked around, wide-eyed, "It's...big."

He chuckled under his breath. "Yeah, it's a little much, but, you know, you get used to it."

She looked back at him and smiled softly.

"So," he continued nervously, "What's up?"

"You and Kelly broke up, huh?" Rose-Mary bit her lip, taking a seat on the nearby staircase.

He inhaled sharply and placed his hands in his pockets, "Yeah. Yeah, we did."

"And that was your doing?" she asked, earning a small nod. Rose-Mary pondered the idea to ask him why, but decided against it. There were more important topics to discuss.

"So," she sighed, "today, Cassandra is going to host a town-wide meeting in the church."

"Oh great," he said sarcastically, "Stalin's back at it again."

She rolled her eyes at his dim-witted humor, but continued. "Look, Harry. As much as you may think that none of this affect you, it does. It affects all of us. Once we run out of resources, which will happen soon if this nonsense continues, we are all dead. Your money is worth nothing right now."

Harry bit his lip sourly. He didn't want to give up his house or his belongings, but if anyone could convince him, it would be Rose-Mary Holbrook.