𝗺𝗲𝗲𝘁 𝗺𝗲 𝗮𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗰𝗸𝘀 ❦

╔═══════════════╗
𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙨𝙞𝙭
╚═══════════════╝

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾♫ sex on fire - kings of leon ♫☽༓・*˚⁺‧

( italicized - flashback )

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

Rose-Mary Holbrook had been spending her summer fruitfully, finding new ways to nourish both her mind and soul. It had been a month of reading, gardening, volunteering, and mostly waitressing at the Westham diner, where coincidentally the weekly revenue had increased dramatically upon her arrival. She suspected this increase was due to everyone having spare time on their hands, as it was summer, however the large amount of requests for her as a waitress seemed to disprove that theory.

Harry Bingham, on the other hand, had not spent his summer as productively. He was still stuck in his rebellious ways, as always. When he wasn't being forced to participate in the normal "wealthy family activities", like yachting and attending formal social gatherings, he was moping around the boring town, looking for trouble, and routinely stopping for coffee at the quaint diner.

        "One cup of coffee, please," Harry sat down on a red barstool, looking up at the blonde.

         "Since when do you come here?" Rose-Mary inquired. She had started working at the diner recently, but even before she was a waitress she had regularly enjoyed breakfast there, and she had never seen him. It was quite odd to Rose-Mary that the time she began serving there was about the exact same time Harry began eating there. However, she deemed it purely coincidental.

        "Since I found out the coffee here isn't half bad," he sighed, smirking slightly. Rose-Mary grabbed a ceramic coffee cup from the cupboard and poured the dark caffeinated liquid into it.

        "Don't you have a personal chef at your disposal?"

        "I guess, but his coffee tastes like shit."

        Rose-Mary sighed, setting the cup on the counter and wiping her perfectly manicured hands on her waist-apron. "Sugar?" she asked, and he nodded in response. She bent down and grabbed the glass sugar shaker from under the counter. "Here you go."

        He spooned in a scoop of sugar and stirred it in with his silverware. "Thanks."

        She nodded and began wiping the counter with a cleaning rag.