𝗶 𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱𝗻'𝘁 𝘀𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 ❦

╔═══════════════╗
𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙧
╚═══════════════╝

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾♫ skinny love - bon iver ♫☽༓・*˚⁺‧

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

"I'll get a car and we'll go to Greenwich to get help," Cassandra said to the group of teens as they all sat/stood in front of the church. Some were hung over; in fact, most were.

Rose-Mary was massaging Clark's temples as he groaned in pain. She smiled shyly at the fact that her intelligence saved her from a morning of headaches and nausea.

"Why you?" Harry asked, doubting Cassandra's ability.

"Someone has to find out where everyone went. We can't all go."

"I'll do it," Harry replied, earning an 'are you kidding me' look from Rose-Mary.

"You're sober?" Cassandra asked, looking back at him.

He scoffed, "Fuck you, Cassandra. Luke, you want to see if we can get some of the guys to come with?"

"Yeah," Luke slowly stood up, a wicked migraine making him stumble a little bit. "Let's go."

"Roe, wanna come?" Luke asked his sister.

"Sure." She had to be in the know of what was going on. They all walked to Harry's silver BMW and got in.

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

"Okay, so as a rule, the more bizarre a thing seems, the less mysterious it is," Grizz said, bracing the group for imminent disappointment.

"Totally agree. Sir Arthur Conan Doyle," Rose-Mary agreed, sitting in the middle seat of the back row, in between Grizz and Clark.

"You know this shit?" Clark reached forward and tapped Luke on the shoulder, hoping for some sort of explanation.

"I don't know this shit," Luke said.

Rose-Mary laughed and rolled her eyes. "You guys are like dumb and dumber."

After her small comment, Rose-Mary caught Harry looking at her in the rear view mirror, so he quickly looked away.

"Oh I'm sorry that not everyone's as smart as you, Miss. Genius," Clark laughed and poked her in the arm.

"The point is, there's an explanation for everything," Grizz clarified.

"What does that have to do with the Arthur Conan Boyle dude?"