𝘀𝘁𝗮𝘆 𝗮𝘄𝗮𝘆 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗯𝗶𝗻𝗴𝗵𝗮𝗺 𝗯𝗼𝘆 ❦

╔═══════════════╗
𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙤𝙣𝙚
╚═══════════════╝

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾♫ sweet disposition - the temper trap ♫☽༓・*˚⁺‧

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

        The claps of the crowd rang throughout the auditorium, applauding Rose-Mary's singing in the school play. She bowed before walking off of the stage.

"That was amazing, Rosie," Cassandra patted the young girls shoulder.

"Thanks, Cass," Rose-Mary smiled warmly as the next scene started on-stage, "This play is such a hit. All thanks to you."

"It wouldn't have been possible without everyone's help," Cassandra looked around at everything they accomplished: the set, the costumes, the entertainment.

"Hey, um. I can't find Harry and we are on soon. Do you mind looking for him?" Cassandra asked, obviously annoyed at the shaggy haired boy's antics.

"Sure, anything to help."

Rose-Mary searched through the backstage rooms, calling out Harry's name repeatedly.

"Harry!" She rolled her eyes. "That boy is going to be the death of me."

She opened the door to the back parking lot, instantly drowning her nostrils with the putrid scent that had recently flooded the streets of West Ham. Luckily, outside is where she finally found the missing boy.

"Bingham! Cassandra wants you inside, you're on soon," she interrupted Harry and his girlfriend Kelly's make-out session. The scent became too much for her to bare, forcing her to pull the top of her costume up over her nose.

"Cassandra can wait, Miss. Priss," Harry said using the affectionate nickname he always called her, earning a reprimanding nudge from Kelly.

"Harry! Sorry about him," Kelly apologized sincerely. Her and Rose-Mary had always been friends.

"You should be pissed too, Rose-Mary. Doing all of Cassandra's bidding for her. It kinda makes you her bitch if you think about it," Harry glared at the so-called "priss", ignoring Kelly's warning.

"You know what Harry? Maybe I am Cassandra's bitch, but judging by the way you always end up doing what she tells you to do, you are too," Rose-Mary shot back. Harry gave her a slight death glare.

"Whatever," he muttered before trudging inside.

Kelly sighed quietly before giving Rose-Mary a small apologetic smile, then walked inside after her boyfriend. Rose-Mary knew that they fought a lot, and she didn't understand why Kelly always put up with Harry's intolerable whining. However, what Rose-Mary didn't know was that there was no love lost in there never-ending fights. Although they had been together for a long time, constantly forgiving each other, argument after argument, there was no love in the relationship.