𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘀𝗮𝘃𝗲𝗱 𝗺𝗲 ❦

╔═══════════════╗
𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮
╚═══════════════╝

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾♫ fade into you - mazzy star ♫☽༓・*˚⁺

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

      As the days went on, Rose-Mary became more nauseas and irritable, a result of the compromising situation she was in. She began to worry about when her stomach would grow; what would she tell people? That she'd been stress-eating? It simply wouldn't work. People were destined to find out; it couldn't be put off forever. Especially Harry, he deserved to know. He was the father, after all.

       Truly, the only thing stopping Rose-Mary telling her friends was the upcoming trial for Cassandra's murder. Their minds were so wrapped up in the case that she didn't want to drop another bomb on them. So, the girl decided to tell them after Greg's trial. That was simply the best option in her mind.

        The morning after the Clark situation, Rose-Mary awoke to a loud knock on the front door of her house. She slowly rolled out of bed, careful to watch her step as she sauntered down the wooden staircase. The opening of the front door revealed a group of three: Allie, Will, and Helena; an odd combination of people on the Holbrook's doorstep at 8:00 in the morning.

       "Oh, um," Rose-Mary yawned, still in her silk pajamas. "What's up, guys?"

       "Sorry we're here so early," Allie said. "We just, uhm, wanted to talk to you and Helena about something. It's important."

        Rose-Mary's eyebrows lifted at the Pressman girl's serious tone and demeanor. What could be so important that Allie and Will had to discuss it at 8:00 in the morning? Nonetheless, she obliged. "Oh, sure. Come on in."

        "Do you mind if we go down to Dewey?"

        "By all means," Rose-Mary allowed, leading the way to the basement. The group gathered in front of the glass cellar, and Allie began the discussion.

        "So, first matter of business," Allie began, looking at Rose-Mary. "We need you."

        "Me?"

        "Yes, but don't freak out. It's not too big of a job," Allie explained quickly before the other blonde could express he concerns. "We just need you to act as a, you know, 'documenter' in Dewey's trial. Someone to type everything out as they are being said."

        Rose-Mary's eyes squinted, "A stenographer?"

        "Exactly!"

        Rose-Mary didn't even have to ponder the idea; she was willing to do anything to help bring justice to Cassandra and her sister, even if that meant typing on a keyboard for six hours. "Sure. Yeah, I can do that."