Death: Part 3 (why did I let it be 3 parts?)

Bakugou's POV:
I have to do something reckless!

"You better not do something reckless, for Eijiro's sake." Witch. I was stomping towards the door.

"Well you can't stop me!" This woman may have some incredible intuition but she can't stop me. She doesn't scare me! I burst open the door while Zoey was about to knock. Matthew was standing right behind her.

"We saw the news and came when we saw an opportunity Bakugou." Matthew said holding Zoey's shoulder. That's right! They are dating now. For the longest time they were to scared to ask out each other.

"I came to stop you from acting reckless." Zoey said while trying to look me in the eyes, her poor neck. This little thing scares me more that she should.

"How did you know I was going to do something reckless?" I asked nervously. Zoey always knows when and where something is gonna happen.

"I have incredible intuition." She said as if it's the most obvious thing ever. DO ALL WOMEN HAVE THIS POWER?

"Not all have it, or at least not as not as powerful." Zoey said with an evil smirk. She is enjoying this and is probably feeling really smug. Damn it!

"So what!" I said making Zoey suddenly confused. "So you're trying to tell me not to go after Eijiro? You want me to wait for the police to find his corpse?" I'm yelling, almost as if it will make her agree with me.

"I said I'm keeping you from acting reckless, so I was gonna help you come up with a plan." Zoey said with a mischievous smile plastered on her face. What is she thinking? It can either be really crazy or really awesome. You never know when it comes to Zoey, or author's in general. (This me also wants to become an author, no forth wall breaks this time!)

Later after gathering a bunch of classmates and coming up with a plan of action. To lazy for random facts right now but who cares? What? You actually care about random facts? Fine! Similarities between you and your parents can be genetic, I mean with personalities, tastes, and behaviors. Studies show even if someone is adopted they are more similar to their biological parents than their adoptive parents.

Still Bakuhoe's POV:
Zoey teamed up with some of the best strategists in the class to make their, hopefully, foolproof plan. That team consists of: Zoey, Momo, and Deku.

"I got to admit, it's scary the things you guys come up with." Round Face, Matthew, IcyHot, and I said in unison. The three planners just had embarrassed faces. Just what goes on in there heads to make such a crazy plan.

"I have to say, this plan is fire." Denki said and now he's dead for that horrible pun. I heard someone laughing their asses off and it turned out to be Zoey. I forgot she loves puns.

"We might have to take Denki out of the plan for... unforeseen circumstances." IcyHot said coldly while cracking his knuckles. However, before we could kill Dunce Face, Deku called our attention back.

"That's enough! We need to prepare for tomorrow. Kacchan, do you have the equipment for your part of the plan?" Deku is finally acting like an alpha and taking charge. I don't like it.

"Of course I do, I always have a lot of materials in stock since it's my hobby." I stated. He also knows I can make a lot at an unreasonablely short time. Don't worry Eijiro, I'm coming and Damien will be dead. Now, they didn't plan on killing him and don't want people to die, but if I feel need to then I will.

"Great, everyone else make sure you gather your equipment." Deku said to end the meeting. I really hate taking orders from him.

Next day, operation "Land Mine".