Moving In

Bakugou POV:
Today I finally leave the Old Hag to live at UA, the best university that only accepts the best. Honestly it's not much of a surprise I made it because I'm the best at everything. It's even less of a surprise that I made if to the top class, 1-A. That class is well known to take in the best alfas, those who pass are well known to become extremely successful.  My idol, All Might, was the top of that class and I am so damn excited to have him as a teacher.

After hours of my parents telling me how proud they are and how they will miss me and driving I finally fucking arrived to UA and assigned a dorm room. I unpacked all my things and started to work on class projects even though it didn't start yet. As I started making a presentation I heard a large bang outside my room and decided to see what happened. As I opened my door, I saw a large pile of boxes that must've fell. Out of nowhere I saw a red head pop up from the boxes and looking dazed. He was actually kinda cute but I didn't want to show it so I just gave my famous glair.

Kirishima's POV:
I can't believe that I tripped and dropped all my boxes. Suddenly I heard a door open so I tried to get up quickly hoping I didn't look like a fool. And to make matters worse the guy who saw me was hot and glaring daggers into my soul. This is the most embarrassing thing ever. "Um... hi there I'm Eijiro Kirishima your dorm neighbor. Sorry if I d-disturbed you I tripped. This is embarrassing. "

"Shitty hair, do you need some help with those?" The blonde suddenly changed his entire attitude and he looked a me softly. Before I knew it my face was on fire. "Thanks bro!" I gave my famous toothy smile and with that the day ended.

Hey guys. I hope it was decent because I worked hard but I was having writers block and I want to write real books soon. Kiribaku for life. Let me know how to improve in the comments. Will be continued when I feel like it because of projects in my life.