Who Are You

Bakugou's POV
It was 9 am on a Sunday when I heard a knock on my door.
"Go away!" I tell at whoever was at my door. It's been a month since I watched that movie with Kirishima and we've been hanging out more often since then. I know that is a hard concept to handle because we already hung out often.
"Bakugou can you please open up?" Hearing that familiar voice I ran to the door to open it. I was completely dumbfounded when I opened the door to... "Um... who are you?" I asked the oddly familiar and somewhat comforting guy at my door. He was a black haired man who looked somewhat like that idiot Kirishima. (You seriously don't realize who that is Bakugou 😑)

This version of Bakugou will never get old ÙwÚ

"Seriously Bakugou? It's me Eijiro Kirishima!" "I thought Denki and I were idiots but I might've been wrong... I don't look that different with black hair!" Kirishima said in such a disappointed voice. (I would be to, but he does look strange with black hair)

"Kirishima, why do you have black hair?" (I'm sorry I'm making Bakugou an idiot)
"Bakugou, this is my natural hair color. I have been using semi-permanent hair dye and it finally finished during heat week." Kirishima explained while he was facepalming. Now Bakugou feels like a complete idiot. He thought to himself, "So this is how Pikachu feels."

"Well what are you doing Shitty Hair? I'm sure you didn't knock on my door JUST to tell me you aren't a redhead!" I yelled at him with my death glare which makes most flinch. In response he just laughed with that goofy smile. It was cute but I still wonder why he isn't scared of me, other than when I'm about hurt someone.

"Nononono! Bro I wanted to know if you wanted to come with me to get some more?" He managed to say between laughs.

"Tch," I said, "and why should I?"

"I will stop at your favorite restaurant, my treat." He said. I can't refuse that offer.

"Grrr, FINE!" I yelled.

"Great! We are using my ride. See you at the parking lot." He said looking smug.

I got dressed in my black leather jacket, grey shirt, black fingerless gloves, ripped jeans, and black shoes. (Why does he have so much black?)

I met up with Kirishima at the parking lot. His hair was still fixed and he was wearing a white hair band, a red shirt, jeans, and some normal fucking shoes. Bakugou was crying on the inside with joy. They got in Kirishima's truck and left.

Hey guys. Sorry for making you wait and stuff. I know this was short but whatever.