The Cute Little Thing On My Lap

Holly shit guys! Thank you for 100 reads! I don't really have anything special to do like others for 100 reads other than a thank you. Art not mine.

Kirishima's POV:
After Bakugou declared he was gonna stay with me, he told me that there was something he wanted to ask me. I asked him what but he refused to tell me, something about needing a clear head. I don't know, his scent was becoming clear and I was loosing it. But now the week is over and it's such a relief. You have no idea how much it sucks to be looked after by a hot guy while in heat.

I heard a bang on my door that woke me up. I fell out of bed and was scrambling to get some pants on. I opened the door to Bakugou who was slightly blushing again.
"Hey Bakugou.*yawn* What's up?" I asked groggily wiping my eyes.
He sniffed the air then and covered up his nose. That's when I realized-
"Oh my bad! I'm sorry, let me close the door so we can talk outside. I completely forgot to clean my room after heat!" I was embarrassed and frantic. (I suppose you need context. So in heat they release lots of arousing pheromones which need to be cleaned afterwards so the alphas and betas don't get freaky. Just like how some smells cling to clothes and fabric, pheromones cling to shit as well.)
"Don't worry Hair For Brains. I wanted to know if we could hang out in my dorm and watch some movies?" Bakugou asked as he rubbed the back of his head looking slightly embarrassed. It was rather rare to see Bakugou so vulnerable.

"Of course bro! Just let me get changed and I will see you shortly...maybe. "

I was heading in my room when I heard Bakugou shout, "Don't fix your hair!" With that I went in and got ready.

I decided to wear my baggy red sweater with the words Red Riot in white and some white pants. I didn't fix my hair like Bakugou asked, though I am curious why he made that request. Finally, to top off my cute look I put on my favorite red crocks (why Kiri).

I knocked on Bakugou's door which immediately opened.
"About fucking time. Come on in."
Bakugou was wearing his scull shirt with black sweatpants. I'm kinda disappointed he didn't try to look nice, then again we aren't going out (like us).
"Come on already! Stop staring into space." I didn't realize I was staring. I went into his room and plopped down on his soft bed.

"So what movie are we gonna watch?" I asked.

"How about Avengers: End Game?"

"That sounds good." I gave my award winning smile and Bakugou turned around to put the movie in. After he put it in, Bakugou threw a blanket at me and handed me a bowl of popcorn. We watched the movie sitting next to each other, then I put my head on Bakugou's shoulder and in response he put his arm around me? At some point I must've fallen asleep.

Bakugou's POV:
While watching the movie Shitty Hair fell asleep on my lap somehow. He was more of an angel than normal... minus the snoring. Even after the movie I didn't dare to move till he woke up. Why does he have to be so damn adorable? While he was asleep I decided to give him a quick kiss on the cheek. Thank god he didn't move or wake up at that moment.

Y'all mad yet that they STILL aren't a couple? To bad because I want to torture my fans and wait for the perfect moment. Story will continue. Please vote.