I'm Sorry

Another drawing from yours truly. The story will continue so sorry if you saw the title and started to freak

Bakugou's POV:
"Today's the day! I will not hide my feelings anymore from Kirishima. If I don't tell him... then... um. Fuck!"
I was giving myself a pep talk in the mirror when I got a text.

Kirishima's POV:
I texted Bakugou and honestly felt bad that I was gonna lie to him. Darn it! I forgot about this week, I was going to finally tell Bakugou that I'm an omega.

Hey Bakubro! Um I won't be able to make it to class. I'm not feeling to great and can't talk easily.

Really Shitty Hair. I'm gonna come over after classes to check on you and get you food. This is not a question.

My name's Kirishima! But please don't come over because I don't want you to get sick to. I will be fine.

Alright then.

I hope he actually bought it.

Bakugou's POV:
Damn it! Of course something had to go wrong today! I thought on my way to class. As I was walking to class I kept muttering profanities while Sonic kept waving his hand and telling me to stop.

I finally got to class and noticed there were quite a few students not here. Not like I care but it feels strange without Kirishima. That's whenever the zombie came in.

"Hello class. So I would assume you've noticed that there are several students missing. The reason for this is because it is heat week. Due to that, the principle told me to reveal who is what."

It's heat week? I guess I forgot.

"Izuku Midoriya: Alpha, Shoto Todoroki: Alpha, Katsuki Bakugou: Alpha,"

He kept going on and I didn't listen because I don't care. But then one name came up that made me gasp in shock and surprise.

"Ejiro Kirishima: Omega"

It took everything I had not to freak out but I controlled myself. I had no idea Kirishima was an omega, I didn't suspect him because he was so manly and he never said anything about it. I expected him to be an alpha or at least a beta.

"Due to the fact it is heat week we are also told to cancel school until heat is over. So I guess enjoy the week but try not to use heat to your own sick needs."

After he said that I was the first one to get out of the class. I was furious and... happy? All I knew is that I had to see Kirishima, and fast. I bolted to my dorm to grab a mask and cover up my scent before heading to Kirishima's dorm room.

I knocked on the door a few times.

"P-please... go away."

"Oi Kirishima! Open the door!"

"B-bakugou go away p-please" I can hear him straining to say every word.

"If you don't let me in by the time I count to three I will bust down the damn door!"

"One~"

"Please go away. "

"Two~"

"I don't want you to get sick."

"Three!" I yelled as I kicked down the door, it was easy because I pictured it as Deku keeping Kirishima away from me.

"Aaaahhhh! What the hell!"

"I know you're an omega Kirishima. I just wanted to talk."

"Y-you didn't n-need to break down the door!"

"You didn't open it so it is your fault."

"W-what do y-you want to talk about? "

"Why? Why didn't you tell me? I thought you trusted me! I trust you more than anyone!" I was on the verge of tears. I felt so betrayed.

"B-bakugou, I'm sorry. I'm really sorry. I wanted to tell you but I didn't know how (I didn't eather) but I tried." Shit he's crying. He was crying like a baby and blushing like a tomato. He looked so sad and small, I couldn't help feeling like shit.

I have no idea what came over me then but I needed to comfort him.

"H-hu? B-bakugou what are y-you-"

"Shut up and except the hug ok! Just cry it out!" I yelled at his confused face. After I yelled that he hugged me tightly, I was being crushed to death, he buried his face into my chest and let it all out with me comforting him. I won't take advantage of the situation and tell him how I feel. I have to ask him after heat so he has a clear head when he answers me.

"B-bakugou? Can-can you stay with m-me?" Kirishima asked after about a hour of crying.

"Of course Kirishima." And with that I stayed by his side most of the time, I did have to leave for food, bathroom, and covering my scent again.