Rut

Their might be some slight smut. Idk I figure it out as I go.

Bakugou's POV:
Damn it. Rut started and I forgot to tell Kirishima to barricade his door. Rut happens every 3 months and it's always around when you're mate's heat starts. But since I haven't mated it's around when unmated omegas start heat. Rut is similar to heat except more of an intense need to fuck, it also makes us meaner, and more protective of our omega. Right now I'm fighting the urge to go to Kirishima's room and make him mine. I would never do that to Kirishima, I would never take advantage of the situation and take his virginity when we are like this, especially not when we just became official last night! Why did I just explain what rut is to myself? Unfortunately school is still going on even if we are in rut and heat. Fucking betas are lucky not to deal with all this shit.

I took a rut suppressant which doesn't work that long but helps with the horniness. I grabbed my facemask before I left.

I actually really want this facemask

I actually really want this facemask. It looks cool so don't judge.

I stopped at Kirishima's room. Maybe I can walk him to class, yeah then those ass holes know not to mess with MY Kirishima. I knocked on the door and waited for an answer.

"Oi! Kirishima, open up!" I yelled. As soon as I yelled the door swung open and MY redhead emerged. He had the same facemask as me! Talk about coincidence. (Or fate). He had a tight black sleeveless shirt, with some ripped jeans, and a white bandana. Why must this man be so hot?

"Hey man! Sorry I'm running a little late. Did I keep you waiting?" He asked sounding upset.

"You didn't keep me waiting. Do you have your heat suppressants?" I asked. A heat suppressant is similar to a rut suppressant. The only difference is the heat one suppresses pheromones along with the horniness, it also lasts longer. The only reason that Alpha's can't take that is there is some sort of chemical in it that could paralyze us. WHY DO I KEEP EXPLAINING SHIT IN MY HEAD?

I wrapped my arm around his waist defensively. There is no way in hell I'm letting him out of my sight today. Or ever. I took off my mask and I kissed him on the forehead since his lips and cheeks are covered by the damn mask. I can tell he was blushing hard and it made me feel happy to be the only one who can do this to him.

"Ready to get to the skeleton's class?" I asked Kirishima as he started laughing about the name I gave to All Might.

We were almost at class when some girl bumped into Kirishima. OH HELL NO! I almost started yelling at her but she apologized before I could. Normally, that wouldn't stop me but I didn't want Kirishima mad.

"Hey... um, I'm lost. Do y'all know how to get to class 1-A?" She asked. She seemed very shy. She had a slight southern accent, was short, had hazel eyes that were mostly green, brown hair that ombred to purple, and had olive skin with vitiligo. (Quick fact if you didn't know what vitiligo was. Vitiligo is a rare skin disorder which turns patches of your skin white. It is caused by the immune system attacking the pigment of your skin. It gets worse as you are in the sun. In the sun it will develop more patches or make existing ones bigger, it also burns much easier than normal. I have this and this girl is my oc. Actually I just self inserted myself into my story 🙃). She was wearing a red turtleneck, a green jacket, a scarf, black skinny jeans, and commando boots. It pains me to admit it looked cute. Since she doesn't have a mask I suppose she's a beta.

"We are just headed there! You can follow us if you want." Kirishima offered to her. After he said that the girl looked so happy. Damn it! I don't need three suns in my life!

"Really? Oh my God, thank you." She said. How old is she even? She looks like she's fifteen years old (that's the age I estimate I will appear to be when I'm in college.)

"Hey Short Stack, how old even are you?" I asked in an annoyed tone. After I said that she glared daggers at me and gave me a fucking creepy smile.

"Don't. Ever. Call. Me. Short." She said in a creepy voice. After seeing I was creeped out she went back to a normal, smiling girl, and was giggling. THE FUCK! Was she messing with me?

After we had that scene we went to class and I pulled Kirishima closer to me as we were walking with her. For some wierd reason she looked like she was gonna explode from happiness seeing me and Kirishima like this.

"Oi! What's your problem?" I asked, clearly pissy. She looked me straight in the eyes and said,

"You are so cute together." She squealed. She looks like some fangirl who just saw her favorite ship in anime sail.

"Thanks." Kirishima said.

We made it to class a minute before the bell.

"Bakugou. You were almost late to class today, this is unexceptional behavior. You too, Kirishima." Sonic was lecturing us and waving his hand with every word. This guy is getting on my nerves.

"We were stopped by a new student and had to bring her with us." Kirishima said quickly knowing what I would've said. When we said that the new girl walked out from behind us and held out her hand.

"Sorry about that. I'm Zoey Mage, please call me Zoey." She said. THIS BITCH CAN BE PROPER? The whole way here she was making jokes, cussing, acting like we are old friends. Now she sounds like some business person making a deal. Does she have dissociative identity disorder or some shit?

We made our way to a place to sit. Kirishima and I sat close to each other, close enough for me to keep a hand on his thigh. Zoey sat next to the other new  student. His name is Matthew Anderson, he has black hair that has subtle blue tips, blue eyes, pale, looks super young as well. (Matthew is from a visual novel called "Seduce Me the Otome" and he is my husbando of all time.) They seem to be having a good conversation. I wonder where that dumb grape was, not like anyone liked him.

"I am here!" All Might said as he came into class. I pretend not to care an "tch" but I'm secretly fanboying.

"So we have a few things to talk about before I start the lesson." He said as he got everyone's attention.

"We expelled Mineta for sexual harassment." Every girl in the class started to cheer, even Zoey, she never even met him.

"We have two new students today. We have a Zoey Mage and a Matthew Anderson who are here to study abroad." He said. After that class went on and I never let Kirishima leave my side. Every time I saw anyone look at him I would give people the look.

I could go longer but I'm getting bored of writing this chapter. I hope you enjoyed. Also I feel like the song I used this chapter fits where their relationship is. Maybe.

Edit: Okay people, I keep getting comments regarding Bakugou saying someone is cute. You guys do know you can think people are cute without being attracted to them, for example, a child.